afterlife [Theme]

In a sea of bodies, waves of corpses rolled over those I once loved, the ship falling apart under their pressure. The ship on which I sailed from the land of shining fields. Their tombstone is sacred. Don't come here with the sun! Don't come here with a sword! Don't come crying about your body! Don't come with anxiety...
№ 466194   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 08:51
If the Jews had an afterlife, there would be more clients.
№ 455988   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:56
- I'll tell you in the next life, when we both become cats.
№ 447236   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2022 / 13:39
- As a member of the Komsomol, I do not believe in the afterlife. He is in our hearts!
- As a member of the Komsomol, I do not believe in the...
№ 443744   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2022 / 21:06
Death didn’t really scare her. Yes, and in life after life she did not believe - all the excesses of this world cannot turn into grace in that one. As the only openly atheist among Leila's friends, Nalan believed flesh, not abstractness, like an eternal soul. Its molecules penetrate the soil and fertilize plants, these plants are eaten by animals, and animals by humans, so that, despite the assumptions of most, the human body is immortal and is on an endless journey through natural cycles. What else to demand from the afterlife?
№ 409971   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:33
In the sea
Days and months pass quickly
Faster than it seemed at first.
(What happened that year, I don't remember.)
Mitama.
Don't know
When the wind
We found a surprisingly light wings!
Not knowing the day nor the night
We are in the big empty sky
Looking for some island...
And the prow of a ship
That hung with funny circles
Looking now only at southern Cross
And everything goes in a circle.
Quote Explanation: Mitama is a Shinto ritual commemoration of the dead.
№ 397226   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:09
Question: Perfume, heads of the phenomena of nature, make it a special category in the spirit world; whether there is any special creatures or spirits that were embodied in the same way as we are?
Answer: They are incarnated and are still incarnate.
Question: do these spirits to a higher or lower level of the hierarchy of spirits?
Answer: It depends on the extent to which the material to their class; some command, others perform the commandments; those who perform material classes are always to the lower level, as in humans.
Quote Explanation: N 538
№ 396798   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:39
I believe that it is better to suffer here on Earth than where we are. That's why I pray about the pain and get it.
№ 392190   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 16:51
- Rest in peace, Rory... If possible...
- Do you doubt?
- I never believed in life after death. Now I know that on the other side not only life, but also evil.
№ 368503   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2019 / 01:04