plague [Theme]

The Internet has transformed the feeling of envy in some sort of plague of modernity.
№ 399285   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 03:24
Plague is not stopped by money or guns. The plague was impossible to convince of anything, and she has nothing to beg.
№ 388927   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:40
Vino nazivajut mistectva. Won tak W mistetstvo, Yak schizophrenia ABO plague.
The war has been called art. It is as much art as schizophrenia or plague.
№ 379914   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 15:09
- The name of Gerberoy you about something speaks? It is... wear a village a few hours away from here. A quiet place, where travelers usually do not stay. But there lived a hundred people, or a little more. It was our home. Once it came the plague. Those who at dawn were healthy, the sunset was dying.
- Why do you blame me? The plague beyond the king.
- The plague was fierce, but she quickly went into decline. We even started to think that the Lord spared us. And then entered the order of the king, the entrance to the village was blocked to stop the disease. Anyone who tried to escape was shot.
- Plague village is supposed to close in order to save others.
- We had to bring food, but it never brought. We killed not a disease, and hunger. Your indifference killed us. I saw my family, wife and two sons and had to choose who would get the leftovers that I found. To choose who lives and who dies. My wife never touched the food, while starving her children. She faded in front of me. In the end I was left with enough food for only one of the sons, I had to choose. But I equally loved them both, so I tossed a coin and relied on fate. Saved my youngest son, but a week later died and he. Now you too will know what it means to condemn the innocent to death, to save another.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 364193   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 20:16
- When the plague came, you were as helpless as the sand before the sea. The tide fell upon us and dragged our people away, and there's nothing we could do to stop it.
- You ask for from medicine that can only be done by Allah. Or Yahweh.
- You never doubt your calling?
- Every morning and every evening. During the breaks I work too hard to think about it.
№ 362683   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2019 / 04:05
- Plague still, you're rich or poor, simple man, a gentleman or the head of state. She has already reached Ispahan. No wall, even the thickest, not stop it.
- Are you threatening me, Englishman?
- Do not threaten, my Lord. Warn.
№ 362680   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2019 / 04:02