parting [Theme] Page 118

You love her, and with your love everything makes sense what's happening to you. You don't hear her quiet breathing, but thanks to him the world became a miracle.
So what else is mysterious in a man: he is in despair, if it cease to love, but when ... will not love himself, does not notice that he had become poorer. He thinks: "it seemed to Me that it is much more beautiful... or sweeter..." and walks away, pleased with himself, trusting in the wind of chance. The world for him is not a miracle. Not happy with dawn, he does not return him to the arms of your beloved. The night is no longer the Holy of holies of love and not the cloak of a shepherd, which was once, thanks to a sweet sleepy breath. All dimmed. Derevenko. But man does not know about misery, mourns the lost fullness, he enjoys the freedom - the freedom of obscurity.
№ 7954   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:03
I've already spoken our love is broken,
Baby, hush hush.
I've already spoken, our love came to an end,
Hush, baby, hush!
№ 7523   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:41
I know I screwed it up - but I will love you forever...
I know I ruined everything, but I will always love you.
№ 7497   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:40
- Why are you crying?
- Because it always does in the end! I created, and not for partings...
№ 7394   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:35
When diverge the way your eyes fill my dreams and the rain will wash away your tears, leaving the bitterness behind.
When you are with me not around, my heart warms your opinion, which I left there
№ 6548   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:53
I think we shouldn't meet any more.
Why?
- Something's gone.
- In what sense? Something went out of me? Internally or externally?
- I don't know what's left.
- Maybe I have a little growth?
- It's not that you're short, and not that you're ugly, and not that you have bad teeth.
- Then what? What is the reason? I'm fun or not?
- That's not it, you are not funny, but it doesn't matter. I can't articulate. Something's gone.
But I love you and you are me.
- No, it's not that I don't love you.
- You still love me?
- No.
So, in this case?
- No, just something's gone. I need a leader. I care about the pressing political problems. I wanna work with pygmies in Africa, I want to work with lepers in Labretonie.
- That's fine. I love leprosy, if you want it.. I love all the terrible skin disease..
- You're childish... apparently, all my fault. I have nothing to give.
- Then take and I give.
- I'm not ready to accept.
- Then come, and I will. Actually, I can only accept if I give.
- I can't.
Let's accept each other!..
- I can't. I accept, but can neither give nor accept what I must accept.
- I would have given if accepted.
- I don't know how to help you. No.
- We both take and we both give.
- I can't get and give. Nothing will come of it. I'm sorry, goodbye.
Don't worry about me, baby. I'm like a cat, always land on your feet.
№ 6180   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:37
Goodbye, lovely moments, we need to forget the captivating nicknames that we called each other, to burn pictures of the wedding journey, turn off radio, hearing the song when we sang it together.
№ 6178   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:37
- And, can we not start all over again?
- If you leave me once a week, better make a ticket.
№ 6150   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:36
No man can become more a stranger than someone you loved in the past . Breaks a magic thread connecting it with your imagination. Between you and him another rush of lightning, something flickers like a fading, ghostly stars. But this dead light. It's exciting, but not ignite - the invisible current being interrupted.
№ 6068   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:32
After a breakup, certain streets, locations, even getting banned! The city turns into a desert battlefield filled with landmines of memories. You have to look carefully where you step, otherwise you will be torn to pieces....
(After parting with a loved certain places, streets and even the time of day cause of the Association. The city turns into a battlefield, filled with invisible mines. You need to step octotron, otherwise you'll be blown to bits.)
2 Season 1 Series
№ 5643   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:10
Only if you finally break up with the person become really interested in what concerns him. This is one of the paradoxes of love.
№ 5550   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:06
- What happened to them?
- Life happened, time happened, as it always happens...
№ 5518   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:04
The weakest should be able to become strong and leave, when the strong is too weak for it to be able to hurt the weak.
№ 5312   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:55
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home
I am not afraid to keep on living,
I'm not afraid to walk this world alone,
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiven
But nothing, from what you say, will not be able to stop me.
№ 5038   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:41
The gap does not always mean the end, and is often a stepping stone to climb.
№ 4851   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:33