cemetery [Theme] Page 10

The entrance to the cemetery through the wrought iron gate, on the arch - an intricate twisted pattern, and the top is the inscription:
If I walk through the valley of the shadow of death will fear no evil, for You are with me.
Yes, it would seem that the two of us safer.
But You're character is unreliable. All my friends You're always let down.
They skip town, betray or dying like flies, and where do you go?
Yes, right here.
№ 85039   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 08:18
be a cemetery, and people will be attracted to you
№ 84068   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 21:53
Kostya, look, there's a plot in the cemetery. I went there - it's so beautiful... the Place, however, is not enough. But in a pinch one of us will fall standing up.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 83477   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 21:13
- You had no right to sell it, it's all of ours!
- I sold my legal half!
- And how do you know it wasn't my half?
- I always sleep on the left.
And when I was going to say about it?
- I tell you this not want to talk. Thought if you go first, you won't be able to yell at me, and if I go first... Yes, scream all you want!
2 Season 9 Series
№ 83475   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 21:13
Look, why do we always meet at the cemetery?
- Here smells history...
- And, in my opinion, here smells of death...
- The death smell everywhere, and here also the history of the...
№ 63602   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:49
... So, ladies and gentlemen, here we are already walking through the cemetery, as you can see. Look at the silent tombstones, and on each of the two dates was born, died, and between them the little dash. Me personally exasperated this dash. It turns out that all the brightest events of life, all the riches of thought and imagination of man, all the pain, work, struggle, inspiration and inspiration of a man is pressed in the up in this small, flat nothing talking dash. Well, how can that be?
№ 61271   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:44
Old habit she wanted to soothe a walk through the cemetery. The closest was the Montparnasse cemetery. It all consisted of fragile little houses - miniature shrines erected over each grave. Sabina could not understand why the dead want to have a that imitation palaces. The cemetery, in fact, was the vanity, turned to stone. Instead of after death be wiser, its inhabitants were even more reckless than in life. On the monuments they showed their importance. Here rested not fathers, brothers, sons, or grandmothers, and dignitaries and public figures, holders of titles, ranks and honors; postal official, and he flaunted his position, his social value is their dignity.
№ 59490   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:27
No, graveyard is not a place where over their own lives. Look how corpses clung to it and don't release... They changed only the movement, everything else is still in them: status, tastes, vanity... and even... the love of others and appreciation of compatriots.
№ 54175   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:55
Autumn cemetery is a sight of special. Royal purple and subtle gold foliage, the Royal funeral for the fly on the background of solemn severity evergreen TUI - true cemetery mourners. Grey granite tombstones, bronze memorial inscriptions, smoky marble obelisks, black basalt monument, modest tuff memorial plates. The severity of the alleys and colors, flash chococino of passion and spilled in the air sadness. Cemeteries most of all is autumn. Isn't spring a riot of life, the seeming shame in resting places, not the sultry languor of summer, not even winter shroud - autumn, the threshold of oblivion.
№ 48732   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:08
The Cemetery Of Pere-Lachaise. There are many people for whom Pere Lachaise- the only reason to visit Paris. There are those who came to Paris only in order to die and to be buried at Pere Lachaise, this broken sector in the Pantheon of souls. Here, each grave as an article in the encyclopedia.
№ 48328   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:52
One has only to die, they'll immediately be put away! One hope that when I die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. More will be coming on Sundays, to put you flowers on your stomach. That's bullshit, too! What the hell dead flowers? Who needs them?
№ 36738   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:11
- Who is the best swordsman in the world?
- I know many who considered themselves to be the best...
- I would like to know who they are fencers. And where to find them...
- Where to find I know...
- Well, where?
- Cemeteries...
№ 26391   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:55
This is the most popular place in town. Why? In death, all people go here... Why not to laugh over the graves? Because all one day be their tenants.
№ 21356   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:02
Is the cemetery open?
- Yes, you!
№ 926   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:44