phone [Theme] Page 19

To pick up the phone is the only way to stop the calls.
2 Season 16 Series
№ 18346   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:41
"Callee is unable to answer your call. Please call back later". Ruthless words, tearing millions of warm hearts. Every minute. All over the world. Different may be the language of the phone failure, but the brutality is one...
№ 16171   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:04
One guy left me a voice mail at work and I called him back home.
He then sent email on my BlackBerry and I dropped it smacko. And then he said to me at my home address. And everything got out of control.
And I terribly miss the days when I had one phone and one answering machine, and it was one cassette.
And now I have to test all these devices to be rejected by seven technologies. It's a nightmare...
№ 15649   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:32
Keep some phone numbers
anyway, that protect the keys from the doors
which has already changed the locks.
№ 15242   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:12
And now here's the thing: you wouldn't happen to know who invented the telephone?
He was surprised at my question and shook his head.
And I don't know - said I, - but it was probably a great guy...
№ 13091   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:23
He looks at the names in the address book of your mobile phone, like the menu of a roadside eatery, with the same aversion and a tendency to anorexia.
№ 11040   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 09:51
- Books I read once.
Once? What do you do?
- I have a lot to do - learn the language, keep a diary and... "Wait, when the phone rings", I wanted to add it, but decided to remain silent.
№ 8750   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:41
The phone is impersonal, momentary, - said Steve, - it is not connected neither with time nor with a man. Voice crumbles at the moment of pronunciation, it is impossible to fix in time. In addition, due to the same transience of the voice is not thought out, not sincere, too superficial. He can't convey the deep emotion, only momentary mood, not to mention the feeling. But most importantly - it stays with you.
The letter is another matter. It takes time and thought and besides the fact that it is eternal, it is also personal, it can be a lot of time to read and keep. Besides handwriting. Like a smell for a dog, like a fingerprint, it is much to recognize. And then, the letter is not written immediately, it requires a lot of time, sometimes several days. This means that the person thinks of you, he is not sorry for his emotional stress. Each letter is essentially a work created for one person. It is no coincidence that published letters of famous people. The letter will not be treated as a phone call...
... Me laid in childhood, that when man does not care, he calls, and when it's important - writing.
№ 8122   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
Wrap it up!
№ 1144   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:53