nation [Theme] Page 3

A Highwayman whether he participates in a gang or robbing alone, is still a robber; and the nation having unjust war, there is nothing like a big gang of robbers.
№ 370745   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:57
Muncie is a strong and talented people. I, to the "American" period of their life strongly and not think about it, I'm Mansi, but I'm Russian, and in Russia this is normal and is sufficient for your identification. And in America, I the Americans, the producers of HBO, talking with me, began to say: "You're some kind of wrong Russian. Some other". And I wonder - because for them we are all immigrants from the CIS Muncie, Kazakhs, Turkmen - Russian! And so, even if I had the chance to remind his people about the recall. I'm a fighter from Russia, and I Mansi.
Quote Explanation: Who Mansi
№ 367068   Added Viker 20-04-2019 / 08:21
There are only four great nation: Russian, American, English, Chinese. Despite the fact that China great rather in the future than in the present, and English - rather in the past than in the future.
№ 354668   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 01:15
Russians---as a Jew----supranational nature of the multinational society..
Quote Explanation: From the comments to Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 17.12.2018
№ 353431   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 04:18
But Woe to that nation whose literature is interrupted by the intervention of force: this is not just a violation of "press freedom", this is zamknutye the national heart, excision of national memory. A nation does not remember itself, the nation is deprived of spiritual unity and common like language, compatriots suddenly cease to understand each other. Live and die the silent generation do not talk about themselves or to themselves, nor to their descendants. If such masters as Akhmatova or Zamyatin, for life immured alive, condemned to the grave to do it silently, without hearing the echo of their written, is not only their personal trouble but the grief of the whole nation, but the danger to the whole nation. But in other cases - for all mankind: when this silence ceases and understood the whole story.
Quote Explanation: Nobel lecture
№ 353325   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 04:10
No tax is worth it to endanger the unity of the nation.
Quote Explanation: The mass protests of the "yellow jackets" began in France in mid-November. The main reason for the protests was the increase in prices for automobile fuel. The French authorities for six months imposed a moratorium on increase of prices of gasoline and diesel fuel demand of the protesters, said on Tuesday, Prime Minister Edouard Philippe.
№ 352364   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 10:22
The US is the most gluttonous country in the world, which side do not look. We absorb an incredible amount of natural resources. If the nation could be compared, we would be Kartminli: a fat, smug, nasty and dirty.
№ 346301   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 19:12
Under "nation", "national" never refers to people, real creatures, and abstract principle, advantageous for some social groups. This fundamental distinction of the nation from the people, which is always associated with people. National ideology is usually the ideology of class. Appealing to the national whole, they want to crush parts, consisting of people, beings who can suffer and rejoice. "Nationality" becomes the idol, demands human sacrifice, like all idols.
№ 345983   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 00:04
Psychiatrists say that the games we watch and we play, it's a reflection of the national psyche.
Psychiatrists say that the games we watch and play are a reflection of the collective national psyche.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 345491   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2018 / 03:07
Statesmen of the past have left us in the edification of many words that have become aphorisms. Give you one, he belongs to President Harry Truman: "a Great nation lead by force of example, not dominance".
Quote Explanation: From the speech at the UN General Assembly, 29.09.2018 G.
№ 345204   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 20:24
Nothing so promotes the growth of national consciousness, for example, the Kurds, as the lack of statehood.
№ 341748   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 19:43
The family is the "original nucleus of the parish, the community, and hence of the nation. It is therefore by its very nature the first organic elements of the state."
№ 339257   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 19:15
The Scots are renowned for their harsh character and love to conquer. But they did invent Scotch whiskey, and this is a definite plus.
The Scots are a notoriously dour and repressive people. But they did invent Scotch whiskey, which is a definite plus.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 338316   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 01:09
We Americans, said cope, rising, ' firmly believe in absolute freedom. The doctor also rose. The pathos of the interlocutor didn't make him the slightest impression. These words he heard more than once from people of different nationalities. For some reason many are convinced that their country is flourishing freedom. Absurd! No country, no nation, no individual can be completely free. Another thing is that there are varying degrees of dependence.
№ 331065   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 21:23