nation [Theme] Page 2

We can educate the people to team spirit, sense of solidarity, that each was ready to give the nation all the best for achievement of new heights. And in return command, the nation will take care of all of us fairly and justly. The art of management is the art of strengthening the team spirit.
№ 392711   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59
A myth is a dress code of the nation.
№ 390363   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:28
Two Nations between whom there is no connection, no sympathy; who also don't know habits, thoughts and feelings to each other as inhabitants of different planets; who are differently raise children, eat different food, learn different manners; who live by the same laws... the Rich and the poor.
№ 390042   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:48
Culture is what gives us the reproduction of human existence through the transmission of cultural norms and patterns from generation to generation. Inside culture and only at the expense of culture is continuity and reproduction of small and large cultural and historical communities, including the people and the nation. Thus, culture provides peoples an opportunity of existence in history. The nation exists as long as he does his culture and hers.
№ 388574   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 09:56
For many years I meet the Germans, who admit that they are ashamed to be Germans. And every time I feel tempted to tell them that I am ashamed to be human.
Quote Explanation: From the article Hannah Arendt "Organized guilt". 1944.
№ 386495   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 10:15
For many years I meet the Germans, who admit that they are ashamed to be Germans. And every time I feel tempted to tell them that I am ashamed to be human.
Quote Explanation: From the article Hannah Arendt "Organized guilt". 1944.
№ 386494   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 10:15
The German nation made a bet on health, as the basis of all, on what basis the decision was made to clean the society from all "patient" and all "unhealthy" as a result, Germany lost the war and its leader was a bit. The comprehensiveness and thoroughness - not in the universality of decisions, and the universality of the sovereign rights of free judgment in all matters.
№ 385316   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 01:22
If we want to develop not only military industry, medicine, and much more; in sport, but cooking is also a very important engine of diplomacy including. And the face of the state.
And we have a "state person" yet - caviar, pies, dumplings, soup, borscht...
№ 385157   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 19:04
Man alone can do little. But a nation consists of individuals.
№ 383139   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 23:16
- Can Russian man against an educated person sense to have? In his ignorance he no sense can't have. Since I sistemsta, as you will hear, happened, "with Mayim", so exactly on the wall would be rushed. I hate all Russia, Marya kondratyevna.
- When you were a military yunkerochkom Ali gusarikom young, you would not have said so, and the sword would be pulled and the whole of Russia would protect.
- I don't want to be a military gusarikom, Marya kondratyevna, but wish, on the contrary, the destruction of all soldiers with.
- And when the enemy comes, who will defend us?
- And it is not necessary at all, sir. In the twelfth year Russia was on the great invasion of the French Emperor Napoleon the first, father of the current, and well, if only we then conquered those same French people: clever nation would have conquered a very stupid one and annexed. Most would have been even more orders-S.
№ 382482   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 16:06
A nation is measured in citizenship. In this case, all "Russians". Overseas we are all Russians, whether you're a Chechen, Tatar, or Udmurt. Nation of citizenship is perhaps the only correct approach. American can be at the origin of Mexican, Italian, dark-skinned, but he's still American.
№ 379459   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2019 / 11:16
From the events of the outer world is not going anywhere. But, maybe even more acute worries me what is happening with our culture, education, medicine. The three pillars on which stands the nation's future and the new generation. I still don't understand how anyone can be so criminally reduce hours of Russian language and literature in schools and to train children for the surrender of a stupid exam.
№ 377676   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2019 / 01:20
One-hundred-conscious families complete the parents could change the life of a nation. And a thousand such families would have changed the fate of the world.
Quote Explanation: Completed people the author calls a people living in accordance with morality, spiritual values and higher ethics, in other words, people who have developed and are developing spiritually
№ 376681   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 00:24
It is often easier to subdue a free nation than to keep in subjection the conquered.
№ 372988   Added Viker 23-06-2019 / 07:31
Loss of identity leads to neurosis, and neurosis are not known to be particularly good basis for peaceful coexistence.
Quote Explanation: "Nation: from oblivion to revival". (1991). Kurt Huebner (Hubner) (01.09.1921 - 08.02.2013) - German philosopher, representative of pluralist philosophy of science, an expert on theories of myth and the nation.
№ 372898   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:26