rain [Theme] Page 42

When it rains, it seems that anything occurs.
№ 33118   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 12:55
It seems to be just water falling from the sky, but the feeling was absolutely amazing. It washed away not only the dirt and fatigue; the heavenly water is purified from the inside and gave them forgiveness for mistakes. Magic washing wash the bitterness from your heart, renewed and rejuvenated, giving and a desire to continue to live and force it.
№ 32017   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:14
It's all the rain.
We breathe water. But we don't fish, we either die, or get out of here. - He is seriously and sadly looked at Victor.
- And the rain will fall on an empty city, eroding roadways, leaking through the rotten roof... Then wash all, will dissolve the city in a primitive earth, but will not stop and will fall and fall...
Apocalypse, ' said Victor to say something.
- Yes, the Apocalypse Will fall and fall, and then the ground will be saturated, and the rise of new planting, which never happened before, and there will be chaff among the grain. But there will be no us to enjoy a new universe.
№ 31449   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:51
I don't mind spending everyday,
Out on your corner in the pouring rain.
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile.
I'm willing to spend each day
Around the corner of your house in the pouring rain.
To wait for the girl with the broken smile
And to ask if she stays with me for a while.
№ 28208   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:21
Do not need to the walls of buildings to protect themselves from the rain. You there caught the biggest drops, tearing off roofs...
№ 26354   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:54
I love those first warm rains!
- I don't want to disappoint you.. but it seems to me that they do not care that you love them so much
- And I do not care, then they wouldn't care. I love them not for they know I love them.
№ 24506   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:26
If I were the rain that connects heaven and earth, eternally distant from each other, could I join two hearts?
(If I could be the rain, could I connect with the heart of one man. It's raining pieces, separated forever, the heavens and the earth.)
1 Season 7 Series
№ 24423   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:22
I'm wasted away,
I made a million mistakes.
Am I too late?
There is a storm in my head;
It rains on my bed
When you are not here.
I'm not afraid of dying,
But I am afraid of losing you!
I spent a lot of effort
And made a million mistakes.
Am I late?
In my mind's raging storm,
Above my bed the rain,
When you're not around.
I'm not afraid to die
But I'm afraid to lose you!
№ 22697   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:00
In the rain God...
№ 21549   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:10
To invite their pious aunt to the picnic became an annual tradition in the family. This year they forgot to do it. When a last-minute invitation did come, she said, "it's Too late. I prayed for rain".
№ 21366   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:02
To see the rainbow you must first endure the rain.
№ 20667   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:29
When upside down the rain falls,
When upward looking eyes
Be cleaner, the people and the city.
№ 20423   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:18
I will give you rain... Just a memory...He, like anyone else, can you remind me...We're so similar... This wanton longing in your chest...Sudden gusts and sudden attenuation of the pulses... And the ability to cry in Sunny weather...
We are so much alike... and now running under the rain, trying to quickly return to the warmth of his apartment, like when I see it - in the comfort and peace of his quiet little world... But there is with the TV (or music) your gaze returned again and again to the window... And you go and stare at the thick throbbing emptiness... And only separated by the glass, fogged from your (my) breath...
But you never let me over the brink of your comfort... you'll Only wonder why more are not blooming in your window sill flowers... They bloom without rain, my dear...
... I'll give you a rain...
№ 19746   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:46
You like to get wet in the rain?
Of course, very few people like it.
But I suggest you try.
At least once a year, you have to get wet!
On a summer day, after exhausting heat, warm the rain is very welcome.
The main thing - to make the first move.
The most difficult thing first, then go.
It's like when you want to go in the water, but can not decide. You think she's cold, you go on your knees and stop. But the slower you move, the more painful for you to process.
Sometimes, the most painless way to do what you do not do, it to flop with a running start.
№ 16546   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:35
There is rain in the revelation, the secret tenderness
and vintage sweetness primereniya slumber,
awakens him artless song,
and trembling soul subdued nature.
№ 16486   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:32