quality [Theme] Page 18

You're lovely, it's cute, and I just wonder!
№ 63173   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:20
Each of us is just a random mishmash of incompatible qualities.
№ 62800   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:03
We can look at your arms, legs, and the stomach... However, there are some parts of the body that we have never seen ourselves, for example our face, which is so important that it's hard to believe we will never be able to see it with my own eyes...
To visually get acquainted with these parts, hidden from our view, we need a mirror.
Similarly, in our character, way of life, there are aspects that are inaccessible to our perception. To see them, we also need the mirror And the only mirror in which we can see, is another person. The gaze of the other reveals to us that cannot see our eyes.
As in reality, physics, the accuracy of reflection depends on the mirror quality and the distance from which we look. The more uncomplicated will be the mirror, the more detailed and truthful will look. The closer we come to the mirror to look at his reflection, the more clearly we will see.
The best, most accurate of mirrors - the relationship of the pair. Only thanks to them that we can see close to your worst and best.
№ 60895   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:27
Few have outstanding qualities, you should be able to use them.
№ 60772   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:22
- Brain, you're kind and generous!
- And you're stupid and stubborn!
№ 60626   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:15
Strangely, however, that the qualities that are unanimously considered positive, the success we bring.
№ 58446   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:42
Mr. Bingley - the ideal young man: so sensitive, cheerful...
- Beautiful, rich that is very helpful.
№ 58299   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:35
Very kind and nice person: feel fatigue, and anger there. Next to the girl feel what you really are. Trying to be better, and it's frustrating. Such prefer to be friends, a little flirting, to share the revelations. In such rarely fall in love, but all love these.
№ 57094   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:42
Loomed the image of the girl though pretty, but closed; the living mind, not the body, but with the painfully trembling chest spring-loaded, waiting only a slight touch to straighten.
№ 55153   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:17
In the morning you should say to yourself: "Today I have to deal with people obsessive, ungrateful, arrogant, treacherous, envious, quarrelsome. These properties stem from their ignorance of good and evil. I know the wonderful nature of good and shameful evil, and understand the nature of those who are mistaken. They are not related to me by blood and origin, and by divine assent and mind. I'm secure in the knowledge of their evil. They can't involve me in anything embarrassing. But it is impossible to be angry and to hate those who are related to me. We are made for cooperation, like feet and hands, eyelids, upper and lower jaw. Therefore, to counter each other - it is contrary to nature; and annoyed and shun such people and means to counteract them".
№ 40822   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:51
Keep the truth, loyalty, experience, skill, camaraderie, hard work.
№ 39151   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:42
I am not weird. I mean, I really think so. Of course, to the "average person" me too far. But I'm not weird, that's for sure. From whatever side you look - absolutely normal person. Very simple and direct. As an arrow. You thought of yourself as a kind of inevitability - and get along with her quite naturally. The inevitability of this is so obvious that I don't even care how people see me. What is it to me? Them how I perceive it - their problem, not mine. Someone seem dumber than you really are someone I look smarter. To me the most from this - neither hot nor cold. Because the sample for comparison - what I actually - also just a fantasy, a reflection of my own beliefs about yourself. In their eyes I really can be a complete dumbass and a genius. So what? I do not see that anything horrible. In the world there are no false opinions. There are opinions that do not coincide with ours, that's all.
№ 34933   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:03
Humanity has a weakness, it is absolutely not. A flaw is a fault. The consequence of guilt is shame. A shame the person compensates by vanity and pride. And when enough of pride, despair triumphs and it all leads to the destruction of the individual, which becomes his fate. Something has to stop the imperfection.
(The man has a weakness, it is imperfect. Imperfection leads him to guilt, guilt leads to shame, shame kompensiruet pride and vanity, and when there is not enough pride overcomes despair and all that leads to destruction, and that will be his fate.)
№ 29176   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:08
The only quality which can be obtained by birth, is a congenital dementia.
№ 29040   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:01
To be a bad - ***is, I personally like.
To be poor means to be, remember, beautiful.
№ 27324   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:39