chaos [Theme] Page 20

I believe in death, destruction, chaos, filth and greed.
№ 6567   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:54
What do you mean by devastation? The old woman with a crutch? A witch who smashes all the Windows and put out all the lights? Yes it does and does not exist. What do you mean by this word? (...) It is this: if I, instead of operating every evening, will start in his apartment singing the chorus, I will come devastation. If I'm entering the restroom, will, pardon the expression, peeing beside the pan and the same will be to do Zina and Darya Petrovna, in the lavatory will begin devastation. Consequently, the disruption is not in the closet, and in their heads. So when these clowns start shouting "stop the ruin!" - I laugh. (...). I swear to you, I find it funny! This means that each of them should hit himself on the head! And that's when he hatched from himself any hallucinations and cleaning barns - direct their business - the devastation will disappear by itself. Serve two gods is impossible! It is impossible at one and the same time to sweep the tram tracks and settle the fate of some Spanish ragamuffins! No one could, doctor, and especially people who are generally behind in development by Europeans for 200 years, still not quite confident button up their own pants!
№ 4390   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:06