unrequited love [Theme] Page 38

... trust me, bitterly and painfully to see the love you destined to remain unrequited.
№ 73468   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:34
I always wanted to see in her eyes the love that is in my. And finally, today, I saw her. But it is not for me...
№ 72141   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:35
It's funny to hear the snotty words from a guy in the style of "I want her to be happy, let and not with me", "I hope he will love it as well as I", "it's her choice, then it would be better for her." Wake up... Or "I love you" or "fuck you."
№ 71781   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 00:02
Girls, learn to say a categorical "no", and don't think that "he'll understand" or "I don't want to hurt him". Believe me, it will be much better than killing his hopes and thoughts.
№ 71764   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 00:02
I'm not prone to suffering, I am not inclined to love, I care about your life! If you want, die!
№ 71536   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:51
She... Loves you... But... Never told you... And you... are a Fool...
№ 71158   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:34
Only the love of autumn, burning,
not debris from rain and wind
and with heart in the heart to die,
which is destined to be unrequited.
№ 70812   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:18
Can not become his lover, become his friend.
№ 69731   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:31
If you broke his heart, don't ask him to be your friend...
№ 67694   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:03
I even have nothing to say! No, I have something to tell you! Yes! He was not the best option! All my life I dreamed of a great love, and he ... Yes, he generally knows nothing about it! He only knows about money and thinks only about who would sleep this night!
All, I took off my rose-colored glasses! And looked at everything with new eyes! Well, you, with your new girl, I also won't bother anyone! Because I realized how much and how sincerely you want to be with her, what are your wishes and happy dreams, it will be the best option, Yes.. but leave me.. I'll manage.. I'll survive somehow.. Yes, I'm alone Yes, the first time I can't stop thinking about you, what am I saying.. I can't live without you can! But I promise I will never kill myself! I'll buy some small house far from the city.. on a Warm summer evening, I again remember our past, our youth, our ideas.. will remember about sharing memories the way we were young and crazy! And I realize you're a different person.. and I am different - calm, quiet girl that will drive you crazy and shake your nerves.. and that is what we thought will never come true! Never!
№ 66869   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:26
Irresponsible love is a trick of the ego. If you love humanity, but can't get into the situation of real cats and chickens - you love from your container. The responsibility of love is real toponymie. This is when you managed to get out of the bag your love and screws in the real world of love. If you're drugged, your radiant smile - no more than a toothpaste commercial. Need to get inside to see and to love what there really is, that's what is beautiful. Is the expense of what you going to do after the bed.
№ 66105   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:50
Love it - just starts another story.
№ 66056   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:48
You never know, as I was screaming with joy, before picking up the phone and tell you ***TIC: "What did you want?"
№ 64254   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:18
Never long to get stuck on one person. He's gone (or never was), he * * * that you're suffering that you were sick. He lives his life that he chose you to erase (or do it not to start). All your tears, snot, experiences... who is worse? You. And he ***. Or even nice, which is worse.
Unrequited love, I think, has no right to exist. It is always the pain and suffering of one person, sometimes even offering himself as a sacrifice. Is this correct? Is this supposed to be? ***! Guys, life is one, and no man (woman) is not worth it to him (her) someone was killed up the wall. Love, feelings... it's all bullshit, it all depends on your relationship to it. Don't let settle in my head, thoughts that ***ing his or her love, the type of which he and only the second such not to find. Garbage! No one is irreplaceable, I assure You) and the more to ship them (it), the brain, the more we will convince ourselves in his/her uniqueness. Don't do that. Let go, just let go. Don't wait for the continuation, no matter what no hope. Otoci yourself from him/her and let you go much faster. Not immediately, of course, but faster. Time heals, if not to live these feelings, but simply to let them go. For there is no love. Have feelings, affection... and love is up to these feelings some like to cover. Do not worry, there is none. This is all one big ***alovo.
№ 60985   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:31
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you what, we're not seeing him.
Just...
... every day we spend hours chatting on the Internet...
... I look forward to, counting the minutes, when his name appears the long-awaited on-line ...
... chat about everything and anything...
... he let me go after another chatter, but I have to sleep...
... looking forward to regular meetings at uni...
... breath away when he's around...
... as former classmates...
... as people from the General company...
Just...
... he doesn't know what he wants...
Just...
... I love him..
№ 57821   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:14