Russian language [Theme] Page 3

Even the language of Tatar is arranged so that it is possible to live all life and never to say, "I": at what time would you say about yourself, the verb into the form, change the end, making excessive use of this little conceited words. In Russian - not so, everyone here only tries to insert: "I" Yes "me", but again "I"...
№ 335197   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2018 / 15:02
"Margarita Simonyan wrote wrote in social networks that calls President Poroshenko to a duel - dictation on the Russian language".
- That's it! We, the Armenians, for Russian language who want his throat slit!
№ 328679   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 13:06
That's interesting, that said the word "Hello," <...> but the word "Hello" - not a Russian word.
- What? [leading air - Ruslan Bystrov]
- It Church. It is the Church, because "RA", "La" is polnolunie is Church Slavonic roots, and "Oro", "olo" is Russian roots. And here we are mysteriously and now, each of us feels that if I say "Hello", I tell about something sublime. If I say "I wish you health, comrade captain", it's a serious salute, a solemn salute. But if I say "cool", that is, of course, in Russian. If you call me Vladimir, it is in Church Slavonic. But if at home they call me Volodya, it is in Russian. And if you say "Church fence", it is in Church Slavonic. And if you say "garden yard", it is in Russian. If you say "gate" in Church Slavonic, if the gate - then in Russian. And such examples are many here among these words.
Quote Explanation: The program "Lessons in Russian" Ruslan Bystrov on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 26.05.2018 year.
№ 327123   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2018 / 17:08
"Pay" is the so - called multiple connection... no, multiple of solidarity: it like to use doctors. "Well, what have we hurt?" Although it is clear that they themselves are not ill, I'm the one sick, but the doctor must be ready to join and share.
№ 327120   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2018 / 17:05
- We have this "savedfile" has centuries-old roots. When some nasty thing you have to do less ugly, replaced by a foreign word.
For example, no robbery, and expropriation. [Sergey Korneevskiy]
Not adultery, but adultery. Already the best app! Already it was receding, who are not without sin? Adultery. Oops! Time, and you see these fluttering lace fans and all that jazz. That's fine, that's on topic. Don't take everything and sell for a pittance affiliated people, and to privatize. Another thing - the privatization took place. Everything is fine.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 07.05.2018 year.
№ 325255   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2018 / 12:11
In Galicia there is the dream of a great net beautiful Russian.
High-school student, a seventeen year old boy, was walking with me in Lviv and spoke in pure Russian. He told me about the persecution of the Russian language, was not allowed even to have a map of Russia, before the war, he was forced to burn Pushkin, Lermontov, Tolstoy and Dostoevsky.
- How did you learn Russian?
- I slowly taught grandfather - his grandfather was taken prisoner. I taught others, and so it began. We have acted as revolutionaries, we were always revolutionaries.
№ 320446   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 18:57
It is you, Vietnamese, lying in vain!
The headset clearly hear me:
- "Nick, go, and I'll set!"
- "Vanya, hit me, and I'll cover!"
Russian ass Ivan knocked me.
№ 320377   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 17:48
In the lexicon of the modern person has a lot of obscene, vulgar and obscene words. It is not good. To distort the Russian language, native words replaced. While all of us spoken words evoke a certain image in the listener and the speaker. What samples can occur when the hearing obscene words? Obscene. And every image that we create in the mind, will not evaporate, and can be fixed. To change human behavior, usually not in the best side. People demand freedom of speech, that's just not the words they want to say.
№ 316479   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2018 / 07:15
Russian as your language is brave!
As it is sometimes unique, flexible!
And I deny it wouldn't
No weird expressions, no errors
Neither the delights of a misty thoughts... no!
Heart prodavshica the excitement
Heed you, like a free bird singing.
Sounds good in Russian your hi;
And it seems that your voice softer;
What a smart look even smarter then,
And the blue eyes still nebesna color.
№ 312482   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2017 / 11:07
I have heard that the people in the Russian addresses and receives a response in Kazakh. Why the Prosecutor's office does not validate? If he asked in Russian, then the answer should be in Russian... I am Instructing the office of the President to check all the areas. Everyone who is doing this to remove work.
Quote Explanation: The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has held a meeting with activists in Almaty. At the meeting he raised the issue of violation of the Law "On languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan". February 2016.
№ 301383   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 23:21
In Belarus, we taught the Belarusian language and the Russian language. And, it is worth saying that the Belarusian is a billion times better. Because it is easier for absolutely everyone there, heard and written. You know, in Russian there is a rule: "Zhi - Shi write with the letter and the". In Belarusian it sounds like: "Zhi - Shi write, and what's the problem?"
5 Season 1 Series Release Date: 17.09.2017
№ 301253   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 21:39
Contact with the language somehow - and then think something like: approximately, inaccurately, incorrectly.
№ 300707   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2017 / 19:06
Protect the purity of the language, as a relic! Never use foreign words. Russian language is so rich and flexible that we have nothing to take from those poorer than us.
№ 294172   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2017 / 17:30
A language not to be trifled with: verbal human speech is a visual communication link between soul and body, spirit and flesh.
№ 293147   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2017 / 02:48
Marvel jewels of our language: that no sound, and the gift; all are granular, coarse, as he pearls, and right, another name for the most precious things.
№ 291549   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2017 / 12:12