Before me other poets of the Baptist,
I first discovered in this speech deviations,
Perepisnye, angry, gentle chimes.
I - a sudden break,
I the player of thunder,
I - clear Creek
I - for all and nobody.
№ 290658   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2017 / 09:09
- Don't strain yourself! I'm gonna need you, torn?
- Keep the styles, right?
Okay, hold it. Not only styles, and style. How many years I live in Moscow, have not learned to speak properly. Oh, you!
- Russian language is so rich and I'm poor.
№ 290301   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2017 / 13:44
For the sake of the Creator, drop the parentheses and quotation marks!.. Quotation marks are used two sorts of writers: the timid and the mediocre. First are afraid of their courage and originality, and the second by enclosing a word in quotation marks, saying: look, reader, what an original, bold and a new word I invented!
Quote Explanation: From a letter to A. S. Lazarev-Georgian.
№ 289488   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2017 / 15:04
We are proud of our great Russian language and Express his respect.
№ 282657   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 14:55
What a wise Russian language. He believes the cattle's heads and the government members.
№ 282008   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 22:49
1. Remember that in most cases the conjunction "that" can be eliminated.
2. The passive voice should be avoid.
3. Refinement in brackets (though significant) are (usually) unnecessary.
4. Bad knowing grammar, complex designs should be used with caution.
5. As for unfinished sentences...
6. Those who finishes offer an excuse to send. Not rude sake, but in order to.
7. Offer one word? Bad.
8. And don't start a sentence with the Union.
9. NEVER highlight words in capital letters.
10. Proviral dictionary napisanie words.
11. The metaphor is a nail in the Shoe, and better weed.
12. Exaggeration is a million times worse than understatement.
13. Unnecessary analogy in the text - like a fur coat tucked into pants.
14. Do not use long words where you can apply neprodolzhitelnogo.
15. Who needs rhetorical questions?
16. A small note about repetitions, which sometimes occur in articles that appear in journals that are overflowing with quotations, which sometimes cloud the thought that I wanted to give the author that we wanted to make this remark.
17. Your chat - fu. Leave it to lelechka.
18. Take care of the euphony of the phrase, well you have more experience.
19. It is interesting it would be to charge a penalty with bezalabernaya for the wrong spelling of vowels after consoles.
20. You should not try not to avoid double negatives.
21. Do not put two "not" in a row if it's not necessary.
22. The word "no" no forms of change.
23. Colleagues treatment must somehow allocate.
24. Which are the subordinate clauses, to make properly.
25. We want to note that to change the person on behalf whom the statement, the author of these lines is not recommended.
26. Finish the sentence with the pronoun is bad style, not for it.
27. If an incomplete design is bad.
28. The rule States that "indirect speech in quotation marks is not taken".
29. Numbers up to 10 inclusive it is better to write in cursive.
30. To persuade numerals can be one hundred and twenty five ways, but only one of them correct
31. Restraint of presentation is always absolutely the best way of presenting exciting ideas.
32. Be more or less specific.
33. Word order of speech style does not change?
34. This is for you, the author, (not to interrupt the narrative in an unexpected place) it is clear what will continue it, but pity the people who don't make to reread.
35. Applying participial turnover always allocate it with commas.
36. Put the right dash-dash long, including spaces and hyphen a bit shorter, without spaces.
37. The answer to the question, does the question mark in the sentence with the interrogative indirect speech?
38. Again to repeat all duplicate cognates is a tautology - unnecessary overkill.
№ 281754   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:57
Hear - let him hear.
Seeing Yes shall see.
Writing - Yes, write.
Glagolyaschy - repeat.
Everyone for their answer.
To each his turn.
The word if does not Shine -
Seal the mouth.
The bullet - she is not stupid,
And vision hand.
Long live the dictatorship
The Russian language!
Quote Explanation: Hear - let him hear! Rodnye prostory, Saint-Petersburg, 2013
№ 272963   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:52
The great Russian writers and poets-classics wrote on the net, a truly national Russian language. Abundant and rich in its vocabulary words that came from afar, borrowed, always occupied a secondary place.
№ 265743   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:48
And I fell in love with your verbs,
And with them in braids, shoulders!
How will you understand without love
All the beauty of the Russian language?
Quote Explanation: 1920.
№ 264594   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:11
Russian language beauty, abundance, importance and various kinds of measures in versification, which is not in other, superior to many European languages, and therefore solitile that the Russians, ignoring such a strong and expressive language, zealously seek to speak or write imperfectly, the language is very low for the hardness of our spirit and generous feelings of the heart. What would a flourishing condition brought Russians their literature, had they known the price of their tongue!
№ 260674   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:29
Faith, education and language are the strongest means to the excitation and varanini in us a love of country that leads to strength, hardness, and well-being.
№ 258561   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:18
Russian people in its history, selected, retained, elevated to the degree of respect such human qualities that are non-negotiable: honesty, hard work, conscientiousness, kindness. We of all the historical catastrophes brought and preserved the purity of the great Russian language, he passed on to us by our grandfathers and fathers.
Believe that all was not in vain: our songs, our tales, our incredible gravity of the victory, our suffering is not give all this nose tobacco.
We knew how to live. Remember that. Be a man.
Quote Explanation: 21 Aug 1974. (39 days to death)
№ 258524   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:17
- Where are you on the guitar so batsat nablatykalsya?
- What repulsive language you speak, a lost son?
- Like what? In Russian!
- On the long-suffering Russian language...
Quote Explanation: After father Michael performed the song on the guitar.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 255703   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:38
A young saleswoman curiously glancing at the standard visitor, following his eye, politely asked:
- You want to buy a drill?
- Wanted, - did not hide Chapa - but not acquire. You godless.
But we have a brand, the best manufacturers, - tried to justify the saleswoman.
In vain.
Demons your manufacturers! No, the Orthodox Church get this money to all sorts of devilish tricks on ungodly price to buy. So I think now, head to break, I now no drills to do useful work.
- You can offer manual of domestic production. Inexpensive.
- This is unreasonable, ' said Chapaev. - You do the math, as an honest man drilling with his hands, when the roots will twitch, and even the PR wocky Herod can start pregnusneyshie.
- What kind of op? - did not understand the girl.
- Oh, and Woe to us! sighed the knight. - Russian language mret, mret! You would only short skirts to cling koi in the old days, whores little wife instead of the lower hook was koromilas, not something that is openly a kind of disgrace to wear! And as the Russian word hear, he cataracts your prepupae bulge! All you have the presentation, Yes, Masturbation!
- I...
- Do not argue with the Holy father frowned Chapa. - And this is the soldering iron I let.
- You what? - quickly asked the girl.
- Oh, and stupid! Well, what else could be the soldering iron? Electric, certainly.
- Yes, I understand, - almost crying said the saleswoman. But they are different, forty watt, sixty, a hundred. There are...
- Enough for Jay to crack, I any will only be in the ass without interference climbed. And to budget, our Church is not rich.
Quote Explanation: Knight of the Order - Chapa (Brovkin) buy a soldering iron and a drill to torture the enemy. To the store he came (for various reasons) dressed in a robe.
№ 250727   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:57
Reading good literature improves the ability to competently Express thoughts in their native language. And now a huge number of anglicisms and other borrowings appeared: say "performance" instead of "submission" or "set" instead of "set" is simply a clogging of the language, not the development. And to know Russian language in all its beauty and variety, richness, if you want, you need to read.
№ 242701   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:33