protest [Theme] Page 5

- Yes, they're nuts!? They be thinking of?? Personally, I'm not going anywhere!
Even if you command me, but not the first, not just go - run! Explode so that the jeep will overtake!
№ 184206   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:22
I'm alive - tell yourself in the morning.
I'm alive - say constantly.
I'm alive and I'm stronger than these creatures.
I'm not alone - let's break them together.
№ 181909   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:57
We all have the strength to stand, to live,
to be, to love and to know, to take, to wait and to believe,
But we want to destroy.
№ 181908   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:57
The Supreme duty of the artist is to protest against injustice.
№ 174950   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:53
How could we live without secret of the desire to revolt, without a protest, without rejection of fate, no matter how enviable it may seem to those who don't need to carry her?
№ 171366   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:16
I hated the mother, and I showed it all with the sophistication inherent in my age. I tossed mother all sorts of excuses to cling to me. <...> I broke it hundreds of established rules, and each violation has always evoked in her rage and despair. She clung to their stupid rules because of what they used to keep us in check. Without them, it would be the same as we, the orphaned, the lost.
Of course, I didn't know it.
№ 170091   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:17
There comes a time when the actions of the state machine becomes so vile, cause such revulsion that you can't participate in this. Can't even indirectly, to participate, and needs to throw her under body gears, wheels, levers, under all this gear, and you have to stop him. You have to show people that run and own them that as long as you don't have the freedom, you will not allow any action on the part of the mechanism.
Quote Explanation: speech at a student rally, Berkeley, 1964
№ 167056   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:01
- The team will not be on the ice, until they change the composition of judges.
- You do not understand that the match is present, the General Secretary of the Communist party Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev?
- What Leonid Ilyich its own rules in hockey?
Quote Explanation: The scandalous match between the USSR national team and Spartak, when Tarasov in protest against the refereeing took the team off the ice.
№ 161969   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:42
Why would you read all that to read? Why do you think anything should think of? Why buy all that is presented to you as necessary? Stop masturbate on things! Throw your fucking job! Untie somewhere a fight! Tamp the face of that policeman! Prove that you are alive, the blue! If you don't claim your humanity right now, we'll turn into numbers in static reports! You are not your Bank account! You're not the place to work! You're not the kind of car you drive! You're not the contents of his wallet! You're not the khaki color you are wearing!
№ 161188   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:03
For those who destroy any system, always admired those who obediently follows this system.
№ 157252   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:53
Rock is rebellion anyway. The rock is in any case a protest against the system. But this is not necessarily the adoption of some other system instead of the existing one. Even if you can't offer any better alternatives, to accept that there is, in my opinion, wrong.
№ 154030   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:03
So let's draw posters
With an incoherent set of letters
And with them will come to the area.
Behave will become like a flock,
We hide each other,
While the rinse water cannons.
Then, rubbing his bruises,
We will talk in the Department
What we meant had nothing,
We are satisfied with the regime,
We great live
And it was just a release of emotions.
№ 152309   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:13
Is conscious of the struggle people have nothing but these dirty street carnivals, poured their anger into the sewer...
№ 152118   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:01
Any glamorous revolution is safe, because it ends naturally - as soon as the protests out of fashion.
№ 151269   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:12
The protest is always directed against the peculiar life suffering, Frame. And it can be rotated by any whom we assign this suffering to impersonate. In Russia it is convenient to translate the arrows on the power, because she is responsible for everything. Even for the change of seasons. But it is possible for anyone. On Caucasians. Can the Jews. On security officers. It is possible for the oligarchs. It is possible for migrant workers. On masons. Or any other stupid and poor suffers. Because no one else among the people at all.
№ 150844   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:49