letters [Theme] Page 23

On paper. In envelopes, the edges of which moistened my saliva, glued crookedly brand, which had to stand in line at the post office, with a normal address, which includes street and number, not with the idiotic name of a server. It will be real letters, which in a fit of tenderness, can touch their lips, and in a fit of anger to tear them to shreds in a terrible secret, hurriedly to hide from everyone in a locked metal box in the basement or carry with them and refer to them when you overcome sadness and slipping hope. The real letters, which in extreme cases can simply be burned. And if you don't burn, then many years later to open them again. After all, old letters, there is one undeniable advantage: they do not have to answer.
№ 14545   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:35
In an untrustworthy vessel, such as a piece of paper, you can attach only unreliable unreliable memories or thoughts.
№ 12576   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 12:31
I wonder since when I had the habit of writing letters to nowhere?
Another translation:
As it so happened that I used to type messages that have no recipient?
№ 11584   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:30
The letter came long, as all love letters: lovers fear as chatty.
№ 10098   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:48
To read the letters is almost the same that the conduct of the psychotherapeutic technique, where the person you need to listen. People are like books, I tell myself, but reading them harder will not shut if you do not like.
№ 9534   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:19
Maybe my letter to you is only an attempt to Wake up?
№ 9233   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:05
The phone is impersonal, momentary, - said Steve, - it is not connected neither with time nor with a man. Voice crumbles at the moment of pronunciation, it is impossible to fix in time. In addition, due to the same transience of the voice is not thought out, not sincere, too superficial. He can't convey the deep emotion, only momentary mood, not to mention the feeling. But most importantly - it stays with you.
The letter is another matter. It takes time and thought and besides the fact that it is eternal, it is also personal, it can be a lot of time to read and keep. Besides handwriting. Like a smell for a dog, like a fingerprint, it is much to recognize. And then, the letter is not written immediately, it requires a lot of time, sometimes several days. This means that the person thinks of you, he is not sorry for his emotional stress. Each letter is essentially a work created for one person. It is no coincidence that published letters of famous people. The letter will not be treated as a phone call...
... Me laid in childhood, that when man does not care, he calls, and when it's important - writing.
№ 8122   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:11
It is impossible to lie in the letter. You can pretend in person - hugging, hiding her face, just changing the voice. But how to hide the truth in the lines? The letter fully exposed the human soul.
№ 6641   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:58
Do you know that the letter that I wrote at least a thousand times?
Wrote mentally, and wrote on the sand of the beach, wrote on the best paper money can buy, in the United Kingdom, wrote with a pen on my thigh. Wrote on the envelopes of records with music of Chopin.
So many times I wrote it...
But never sent.
№ 5521   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:05