furniture [Theme] Page 3

He had no friends. It was regarded as the furniture is a useful, but impersonal and as silent.
№ 105862   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:09
Any furniture separates us from the earth, no matter, stool or throne. The carpet is cleanest with earth, full and direct contact with her. And probably none of the forms of art so it is not connected with the soil, with nature as the carpet.
№ 104189   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:19
It makes awesome furniture: how to accidentally bump your toe on the corner of the wardrobe
№ 49813   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:50
- Can select the table with the birds?
- What are you, what are birds! The table should ask: "Sit down, darling, eat!" Maybe the ladybugs?
- Of course! Since birds are not suitable for us, and those nasty red beetles made me hungry!
- Well, everything! Want birds - get birds!
- No, now will not take...
1 Season 12 Series
№ 39298   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:47
The sofa in the lab was just excellent. Not too hard, not too soft; the pillow is folded under the head. Executing orders in various offices, I was resting on a variety of sofas, and qualified to declare: really comfortable sofas in the world will not meet. In the vast majority, it's a common punching, bought at random: look - seems to be top class, and try to lie down - you will damn all on light. To be honest, I don't understand why people are so careless about choosing sofas.
I am convinced, though it may be a prejudice, as a person chooses a sofa, you can judge his character. Sofa separate world with its immutable laws. But understand this is the only one who grew up on the good sofa. About the same as grow up on good music or good literature. A good sofa gives life to this good sofa but a bad sofa breeds nothing but another bad sofa. Alas, it is.
I know many people who drive super-luxury cars, but in my house resting on the second, if not third-rate sofas. Such people do not really want to trust. In an expensive car certainly has its advantages - but, whatever you say, it's just an expensive car. This will buy any - would be money. But in order to buy a good sofa, needs its own view of the world, his experience, his own philosophy. Money, of course, also needed, but money alone won't suffice. Without a clear idea of what's good for you in the life of the sofa, the perfect option to choose.
№ 33158   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 12:57
Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what something goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled.
№ 6941   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:12
You have no TV? What turned all your furniture?
9 Season 23 Series
№ 6266   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:41
Those who have no furniture on the top bunk, always live longer. They have nothing to worry about. Because they have no high blood pressure, not burst a blood vessel and does not fly valves.
№ 5802   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:18