intoxication [Theme] Page 3

When did we drank and went up the infusion
To the places where the mystery, I cried out, "Wait!"
I was afraid that the rays of wine
Suddenly the mystery of the hidden will become clear.
Quote Explanation: The story of Marouf the cobbler
№ 331021   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 19:15
Your brother is back. Probably pissed again. Tuck him in, I don't want to meet him. When he's drunk, he's got a tongue like a Viper.
№ 313210   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2018 / 15:03
The intoxication of battle is fine, but each intoxication has another side - a hangover.
№ 310250   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 14:05
The intoxication of battle - a terrible, incomparable thing.
№ 310249   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 14:04
It is believed that drunks live 10 - 12 years less than nondrinkers. Mortality of people drinking everywhere and always much higher than the death rate of nondrinkers.
However, there are people who dispute the scientific data, referring to any cited example. For example, they say: "here's something my friend all his life drank, and lived to be seventy years, grew up healthy and intelligent children, grandchildren". Or say: "this one drinks a lot and remains in the same time healthy and vigorous", etc. These examples, of course, are not evidence-not least because they can argue thus: if the man who lived at the consumption of alcoholic beverages to 70 HP, not drinking, then he probably could live up to the deeper age and would have even more smart, talented and healthy children. Similarly, if a person who drinks and keeps the exterior like cheerful, it does not mean that he is completely healthy, since an ignorant person view can be misleading. True health can only be determined by a doctor.
№ 303882   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 12:09
Influenced by the constant consumption of alcohol gradually comes to persistent pathological changes in the brain cells, which is then dramatically different from the brain of the person not drinking. Meninges it is cloudy, inside the brain a lot of water, the brains have ordinary and So the mental capacity of a drinking person is gradually lowered, the will is weakened, the nature of his painfully changed for the worse. Man is irritable, suspicious, weak-willed, callous, become dull and he has lost the sense of duty, honor and self-esteem. He completely ignores the interests of people close to him is ill in your family, unpleasant and dangerous member in society. Through the moral fall of an individual, weakening the mind and will, a drinker can get up and on the path of crime. Not for nothing they say - "blame the wine doeth." Indeed, the alcohol fills the prison, as the vast majority of crimes owe their origins to alcohol.
We are constantly drinking man then appears irresistible attraction to alcohol, as nervous system gets used to poison and requires new stimuli. Op drink and at the same time, never consider himself guilty in their drunken behavior, and commonly blames or wife, or someone else (children, colleagues, etc.), or his profession, or any other circumstances etc, How not to drink: it is annoying! - complains one.
In our case it could not be, - says another to justify their frequent drinkings.
The only thing he sometimes confesses after a particularly large binge and scandal, it's just that "yesterday, perhaps, shifted". These people not only no consciousness of his own guilt but, on the contrary, they develop a special bragging and conceit.
Unhappy wives of drunkards often suffer from their husbands the most brutal and cruel abuse, since under the influence of long-term poisoning of the brain of the alcoholic drinks they develop unfounded jealousy. They then for no reason suspect their wives of adultery, do not allow them to step free of step, do not stand on ceremony in expressions scandals convicting them of treason, witnesses of which they seemed, etc.
These patients - with cuts and dulling of mental faculties, moral feelings and in General with painful izmeneniem nature, with a constant addiction to alcohol are called alcoholics. They are considered to be in the Dorm commonly vicious and her people and without the hospital. But if the patient's behavior is particularly violent and scandalous character, that in such cases treated in the hospital (psychiatric).
№ 303881   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 12:06
Everyone knows that when you're drunk, and you grow your alter ego. And when I'm drunk I'm a completely different person. It's like the game "Mafia": after the fourth whiskey with "Cola", Viktor Komarov falls asleep and wakes up Vicuna. And Vicuna awesome dude! You should have seen Vicuna, Vicuna generous, Vicuna bold, Vicuna thinking to buy a house. <...> And preferences for women, Viktor Komarov and Vitani very different. If Viktor Komarov is important that the girl was smart, interesting, for Vitani it is important that breathing. That's when not breathing is not direct him here, he decided.
1 Season 28 Series Release Date: 11.05.2014
№ 299031   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2017 / 15:06
- The third question... and please answer honestly. Have you ever had sexual relations with a man?
Well, in College was one really ugly girl... I mean... it was a dare, and I had to get drunk and...
- It is unlikely that this case is suitable, you can just say "no."
№ 296097   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 07:06
- Kuzmin, are you drunk?
- Happy!
№ 293354   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2017 / 16:09
From foolish base nature's fury is manifested in the same disgusting characteristics as intoxication.
№ 291141   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 18:11
- Incidentally, I watched "the Exorcist" and immediately thought of you.
- You blame me that I puked green slime and masturbated with a crucifix? But the first time I got drunk, Bobby!
№ 286762   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2017 / 20:26
Sometimes at night I get these seizures, alcohol and phone calls. I get drunk, and the wife goes into the other room, because I smell like mustard gas and roses. And I am very serious and elegant phone call and ask the telephone operators to connect me with someone from friends, whom I have long lost sight of.
№ 283711   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 11:47
Drunkenness - a voluntary madness.
№ 275775   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:51
Are you interested to drink - you then remember everything.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 271067   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:02
I always thought that intoxication is similar to that obsession. Man if lets in a stranger to the spirit which for a time overwhelm him. Not always is bad, the spirit may help in some way. For example, alcohol is often mistaken for being brave.
№ 267797   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:59