reproduction [Theme] Page 1

- The population has several basic needs: the first need - food, shelter and safety. Only if these needs, that they meet, people will reproduce. You know? People need security.
- But love? [voice from the audience - Valentin Gefter]
- Now, wait a minute. I can tell you the basic needs. People, if they have these three - they breed without love, believe me.
Quote Explanation: Program topic: "to Defeat terrorism".
Release Date: 25.05.2016
№ 240297   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:38
- Aren't you... - Clary hesitated finding the right words - reproduce?
Jace laughed.
The carriage suddenly swerved to the left, and Clary slipped on the seat. Before she had a chance for something to grab, hands Jace easily, but firmly held the girl. She felt the cold touch of the ring Jace to her damp heat from the skin.
- Still! We just love to reproduce.
№ 213472   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:59
Think about the nature of life. That was in the beginning, when was born the first cell. It is divided into two cells. The whole meaning of her life was to share all their knowledge, and there was no higher purpose. You ask me, what do you do with all this knowledge... Pass them. This is the only way for cells to overcome the time.
№ 180292   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:17
You note: if the goal of humanity - the good, the good, love as you want; if the aim of humanity is what is said in the prophecies that all people are one love that rusk spears into sickles, and so forth, that in fact the achievement of this goal prevents that? Interfere with passion. Of passions the strongest, and angry, and persistent, sexual, carnal love, and therefore if you destroyed the passion and the last, the strongest of them, the carnal love, the prophecy is fulfilled, people will come together, the goal of humanity is achieved, and he had no reason to live. In the meantime, humanity lives in front of him is ideal and, of course, the ideal is not rabbits or pigs to breed as much as possible, and not monkeys or Parisians to be more refined to enjoy the pleasures of sexual passion, and the ideal of goodness attained by continence and purity. It is always striving people.
№ 177517   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:32
The only purpose of humanity is reproduction, procreation. Although this goal is clearly insignificant, it tends to it with incredible tenacity. People are unhappy, deeply unhappy, but continue by all means to resist any attempts to change their destiny: they want children, and children like themselves, to their own hands to dig his own grave and forever keep the terms of your own unhappiness. When you offer them rolling thumb the way, go the other way, necessarily met with fierce opposition, and we must be ready for it.
№ 155937   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:42
To Guinea pigs better breeding, do not disturb them.
№ 129025   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 19:59
The fact that these animals are very tedious foreplay... the Female rabbit is taken in a nest on a tree branch (this is a North American rabbit, and he perfectly climb trees), and going down about three to four males... And sit... That's all... These games can last for a very long time, sometimes up to two months. Then someone from the males are all boring and he loses the game. And so, when the last male, he climbs on a tree and after a lot of sniffing, sometimes discontinuous to sleep, rabbits start slow and really boring mate... that's Why they're so rare! Because they do become pregnant once in 10 years! Sometimes in such places bring that they themselves already can not find. And, of course, killed first offspring dies of hunger, and then the parents of grief.
№ 98083   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:41
I don't need a man to have children!
№ 18582   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:52
- At me to you a pure men's issue.
- I was waiting for him.
- How many times a day can... rabbits to mate?
- For the day? God is with you. Once every six months! And the worst thing is that after this mating, the male dies. Well, like dying. He gets excited and falls out of the nest. Or just breaks his neck, or eats it....
Chemophobic?
- Her. No. Wolf-busybody! Who sees that the rabbit has finally paired and you can eat it.
№ 6636   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:58