journalism [Theme] Page 3

The main trouble is so many reporters that there is no internal censorship. And internal censorship, to me, is a culture and conscience. Taken together this alloy. And often or not one or the other, or of both together.
№ 356894   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 08:04
Why I love live? Because it's life. Because those questions, then do not cut out the eyes of a man because you didn't lie to the camera. Camera strips. And the most interesting for the audience to watch as there [in the eyes] something ran. What is there in the eyes? There is life, there is no life? Will not lie, will not lie?
№ 356893   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 08:03
Journalism is a craft. I am not an artist, I am a craftsman with elements of creativity. And if I understand, then I have no complex about the fact that after I left. I have a complex - what I'm doing at the moment, but the complex is good, I have to do good things at this stage.
№ 356892   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 08:02
No matter how many times you've given an interview to a reporter this is the first meeting, and you have no right not to respect another person's work. Reporters don't care how many times you said these words, they hear them for the first time and record them for the audience, which they will also be new.
№ 355501   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 14:04
... The press distorts the truth. Twisting the facts. The offender makes a hero.
... The media distorting the truth. Distorting the facts. Making a criminal into a hero.
№ 354507   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 15:40
He is a bad journalist who does not feel the changes in public sentiment in the country.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Forbes", 2014.
№ 353965   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:03
I think it seems that soon journalists will be given a medal for "Povedenie unwanted events!"
Release Date: 04.11.2002
№ 353241   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2018 / 22:07
Journalism is an art to convince people of something that he did not believe.
9 Season 236 Series
№ 353156   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 13:04
I effective Russian liberals, I am more experienced than they are, I am more intelligent than they are. Here you are listening to me already that year, so listen to them 20 minutes, maybe half an hour and this is all the knowledge of their end, but they are intellectuals and Maltsev - Gopnik. Here is a very unique situation: for many years, I can tell you about the history of England, France, Roman Empire, Egypt, Russia, to talk about the theory of state and law, and they - the intellectuals, with zero knowledge, and Maltsev - bydlak. A terrific situation.
№ 351407   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 23:06
Was a very serious campaign to my discredit. We got through it. And as a result, those liberal journalists who have fed from Fsbeshnikov and performed their team, crap. It is very good, I like it.
Quote Explanation: Bad news, 27.11.2018
№ 351406   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 23:05
Journalism in Ukraine sick with the same flaws as a politician. She is as corrupt as subjective, so unprofessional... Freedom of speech in Ukraine. Unfortunately, it goes hand in hand with freedom lies and complete irresponsibility for this lie. Let people choose the music they like, not the politicians.
№ 350931   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 00:03
Doing journalism not journalists, and audience. It is not important what we wrote, shot, said, what people read, saw, heard. And they did something. Well, there is mass media without the masses!
№ 349752   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 11:03
All this talk about contribution to the craft - from the usual bestila of our journalism. In the post-Soviet press had to "Kommersant", then a few radicalized "statements", but they are a carbon copy of the Anglo-American business press. And in the political sphere was a fundamental style of "Billboard". And that's all.
№ 349750   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2018 / 10:03
- All this stuff. Most importantly, they will publish it in the February issue and will pay me three thousand bucks. That's pretty cool.
- Congratulations, Andy. It's wonderful. This will be your ads, right?
- Well, Yes. Of course, this is not a "new Yorker", but the beginning is very good. Maybe if I can push another couple of things in different magazines, something happened. On Friday we meet this woman, and she asked me to bring everything I have. And not even asked, do I speak French. And she can't stand Miranda. With this Loretta is possible to deal with.
- Whatever, details, details. The point is, they're publishing it in the February issue and they're paying me three thousand dollars for it. How crazy is that? - Congrats, Andy. Seriously, that's amazing. And now you'll have this as a clip, right? - Yep. Hey, it's not The New Yorker, but it's an OK first step. If I can round up a few more of these, maybe in some different magazines, too, I might be getting somewhere. I have a meeting with the woman on Friday, and she told me to bring anything else I've been working on. And she didn't even ask if I speak French. And she hates Miranda. I can work with this woman.
№ 349327   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 23:14
- You happen to be an experienced journalist, Monsieur Perrin.
- Especially in terms of information.
- What do you actually achieve?
- Nothing, really.
- And how do you explain that?
- And, very simply. Before, when I was serving and received a salary, I am more and more silent, that it does not pay to lose. Now I don't get it, since I'm now just a toy. But now, I can say.
Quote Explanation: Francois with his son rambal-Cochet's released the improvised edition of the newspaper, where he revealed all the dark facts of life rambal-Cochet's.
№ 349149   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 11:02