God [Theme] Page 309

it is God who allows this to happen, and when we say "I don't understand," He replies, "I don't care".
№ 6166   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:36
Most witches do not believe in any gods. Of course, they know that the gods exist. Moreover, from time to time they even have to deal with them. But to believe... No, gods, witches don't believe. Too well they know these gods. It is still believe that, for example, in the postman.
№ 6164   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:36
Sacrificing himself, he is above God, for how can God, infinite and omnipotent, sacrifice himself? In the best case he can sacrifice his only son.
№ 6031   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:30
Well, the old gods laugh sometimes... no Matter what. Just laugh. And I think the sense of humor of the old gods somewhat perverse.
№ 5961   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:25
Thank God for small pleasures.
№ 5862   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:21
In my opinion, one of the favorite pastimes of the Lord God - to be forced to act to those who say "never".
№ 5825   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:19
When the contest for the soul of job are ended, and God wins, job knelt down and said, "Lord, why is this happening to me? I all my life admired You and You slaughtered my cattle, burned my crops, killed my wife and my children and gave me hundreds of terrible diseases... and all because you made a bet with the devil? Good Lord... but the only one that would like to know your unworthy servant - why me?" Well, he is waiting, and it was already decided that God do not answer it, as there appears in the sky thundercloud, lightning, and booming thunder voice: "I Want to know why, job? Yes, because there is in you something very nasty."
№ 5820   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:19
You know how cruel your God, David? How fantastically cruel? Sometimes He makes us live...
№ 5793   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:18
- God - awful source. This question can not be, but He left us detailed instructions. I think you should contact her.
- Excuse me?
- I'm talking about the Bible.
№ 5792   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:18
As for God, then, in my mind, he died in 1969 somewhere in the Vietnamese jungle. Jimi Hendrix was playing "Purple haze" by army radio...
№ 5790   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:17
If THIS is an example of the fact that God is with us, I hope never to attract His attention when He screwed up.
№ 5789   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:17
If indeed God cares about everything and does divine justice doth He dedicate one mosquito swarm among many thousands of others? Distinguish whether His eyes are the Sparrow, if the Sparrow this is less than the hydrogen atom, which is wandering in the depths of space? And if He absolutely sees all, then what it should be for God?! What is His divine nature? Where he lives? How is it possible to live beyond infinity?
№ 5757   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:16
And then he quickly, excitedly said that he believes in God and is convinced that there is such a criminal, whom the Lord would not forgive, but the offender must repent, and become like the child, whose soul is clean and ready to perceive.
№ 5533   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:05
If these people were truly created by God, then Jacob's, he spent a little more time.
№ 5347   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:57
If the Lord God for a second I forgot that I was a rag doll and gave me some life, I probably would not say just what I think; I would think more about what I say.
I would value things not for their value, and their significance.
I would sleep little, dream more, understanding that for each minute we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light.
I would walk when others hold back, I would Wake when others sleep, I would listen when others talk.
And as much as I enjoyed the chocolate ice cream!
If the Lord gave me some life, I would dress simply, throw myself face first into the sun, Baring not only my body but also the soul.
My God, if I had more time I would write my hate on ice, and waited for the sun to show. I would paint with the stars as van Gogh, dreaming, reading a poem by Benedetti, and a song Serra would be my moonlight Serenade. I would water roses with my tears to feel the pain of their thorns and the red kiss of their petals.
My God, if I had a little life... I wouldn't miss a day to tell loved ones I love them. I would convince each woman and each man that I love them, I would live in love with love.
I would prove people how they are wrong in thinking that when they get old, you cease to love: on the contrary, they grow old because cease to love!
Child I would give wings and taught him to fly.
Old I would teach that death comes not with old age, but from oblivion.
I too learned a lot from you people.
I learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, not realizing that true happiness awaits him on the descent.
I realized that, for the first time when a newborn grabs his father's finger with a tiny fist, he grabs it forever.
I realized that everyone has the right to look down on another only to help him to his feet.
I have learned so much from you, but the truth is, all of this is of little use, because, having filled this chest, I'm dying.
№ 4918   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:36