God [Theme] Page 310

If you talk to God, it is prayer, and if he is with you, it's schizophrenia.
№ 4756   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:28
- Once upon a time I was an optimist. I believed in miracles. But do you know what happened? I'm getting old. And the world has become a lowland. Previously, I served God and believed in him with all my heart, to the bone, eyes slightly narrowed, as if he were looking at something very far through the fire - as I said, it was a long time ago. I used to be an optimist, but now I Think I became an opportunist. I was always able to judge which way the wind blows, and I must say that now I judge God, or the power that we accept God as very, very weak. Dying candle, if you like, surrounded by darkness. And darkness closes in.
№ 4620   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:16
Do you believe that God sees all, lady? You think it is really interesting, you will live one day longer or not? What distinguishes you from the dead that we saw today? Didn't God care about them?
№ 4619   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:16
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
You talk to God - you're religious, God talks to you - you're mentally ill.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 4488   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:11
Yes... but I don't believe in God!
- He'll go mad when she finds out!
№ 4471   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:10
People in our time think about God in the most difficult moments - when the wife leaves, dead parents or not give a mortgage... on the other hand, even us, small, Packed with modern technologies bastards, we need someone in charge, the last to whom you can appeal. Even without hope for help. Just know that He exists and that is all.
№ 4191   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:57
In the nineteenth century the problem was that God is dead; in the twentieth, the problem is that dead people.
№ 4078   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:51
God has no religion.
№ 4039   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:50
A lot of people believe in God, but a little is a man who believes God.
№ 4038   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:50
- God sees everything.
- Yes, a nosy asshole.
№ 4030   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:49
Guilt is like a bag of bricks, Yes lose them from the shoulders down with them... who are you carrying all those bricks for? For God? In fact, for God? So let me tell you a little secret about our God. He likes to watch he's a prankster: he gives man instinct gives you this extraordinary gift, and then, for the sake of entertainment for your video space tricks, sets the rules in opposition. This is the most cruel hoax for all the past century: look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow... And while you're jumping from one foot to the other, what is he doing? - laughing so that his nasty ass would burst from the strain, and he is a notorious bigot and a sadist he's an absentee landlord, and to worship such a God, ever.
- Better to reign in Hell than to serve in heaven?
- And why not? Here on earth, I immersed in its concern with the creation of the World, I welcomed each new innovation, wanted man, I helped him in everything and never judged. Moreover, I never rejected him, in spite of all his faults; I am fanatically in love with a man; I'm a humanist, maybe the last on Earth. Who will deny, unless he is out of his mind that the twentieth century was entirely mine age! Because of it, Kevin, from alpha to omega, is mine; I have you, boy; now my finest hour, our finest hour...
№ 4017   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:49
Whenever I remember that God is just, I tremble for my country.
(Yes, I do tremble at the thought of my country, I need only think that the Lord God is just and will recompense her according to merit.)
№ 4015   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:49
If God is all, life and man is nothing.
№ 4004   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:48
When fate smiles in such a violent and ugly as revenge, it's like nothing else proves not only that God exists, but also that you carry out His will.
№ 4003   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:48
Maybe God wants us to meet the wrong people before we meet that one person. So, when it happens, we were grateful.
№ 3951   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:46