God [Theme] Page 311

A real man consists of questions, a real God would be answers.
№ 2423   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:44
Sometimes the devil tempts me to believe in God.
№ 2415   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:44
All under one God's hands, though not one I believe.
№ 2351   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:41
There is a God. He just spit on all.
№ 1924   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:24
Of course, you think we're crazy. But I'd like to know... what makes you think that your God is in your mind?
№ 1812   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:20
- Why do you kill your followers? What is your goal?
- I'm not forcing anyone, they are doing what you believe in. Why do you think people believe in God because they want to believe. In this, through the bad world to live is not easy - there is nothing reliable, constant. God did not create people, people created God.
№ 1754   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:17
- What nature gives us? Is she not greedy, not destructive, not violent, not fickle and not utterly callous? Have you ever noticed that she does the best to kill and maim? Don't you see that evil is her natural element? Her creative impulses only fill the world with blood, tears and grief.
- She is our mother!
- What kind of mother spends so much of its energy, causing suffering, ruthlessly and systematically killing their own children? One has only to glance at your "mother", and it becomes clear that it creates only to destroy. All it does is kills! And we - her children! So why we should behave differently? I would kill a mother!
As for God... in Nature, at least, exists independently of our will, our desires. And God... He just created from human fears and hopes.
People have always been unhappy. And they always have been. They are looking for the cause of ills and hope to stop their suffering. And they have created such a Chimera as God, in the hope that he will fulfill their wishes!
God is nothing more than a Chimera, born of our fear and weakness.
But religion teaches us...
- What Christian dogma says about your mighty God? What your religion says about it? All I see is a fickle and barbaric being, one who created the world, then only to regret it. Poor creature, unable to create man as he wants!
But if God created us perfect, why should we seek to be worthy of salvation?
- What banality! Why would people not be worthy of their God? Create us incapable of evil... that would be an act worthy of God! But by giving man the freedom of choice, you give him the temptation. God in his infinite wisdom must have known where it leads. He misleads creatures, created solely for my own entertainment! Is God awful! God is monstrous! Such a God is harmful! And he deserves only our hatred and revenge!
№ 1659   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:14
Imagine a world without religion: the Muslims will kill the Jews, Christians are not to blow up the abortion clinic... the World would be wonderful!.. Without God.
№ 1655   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:13
God is impossible to understand.
№ 1349   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:01
Human appetite to such an extent that it can split atoms with its desire. You build egos the size of cathedrals. Lubricating even pathetic dreams as green as the dollars and yellow as gold, fantasies, you can achieve what every human being will turn into an ambitious Emperor and will deify himself.
While we are scurrying around, making one deal after another, who will take care of our planet? And this at a time when the air is impossible to breathe, and water you cannot drink, even bees ' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity.
All are busy buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future! We got a billion Eddie Borzunov, rushing, Jogging into the future, and each of them is ready to abuse the former planet of the Lord, and then refuse to take responsibility. When they touch the keys of your computer to calculate your work hours, paid in dollars, enlightenment will come, but it will be too late. They will have to pay the bills, Eddie, to abandon its obligations will not work!
Maybe God too often indulged in gambling with the future of humanity. He threw us all in the lurch.
№ 955   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:45
...on Thursday evening, God brought down the Church roof on the heads of thirty-four parishioners at a time when they were giving him praise. God's plan, huh? Thirty-four.
№ 907   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:43
God looked Bob in the eye. He looked crestfallen.
- Just shut up a minute, boy. Let's clearly define one thing. Every damn time I come down here, some brutes tell me about I, ***s should or should not do. Either that or I had to engage in some philosophical fuckin discourse with some little jerk with the student about the nature of myself, my omnipotence and all that crap. I learn much satiated all this self-justification; you assholes still not Mature enough to criticize me! I made you idiots, in my image and likeness. You all have done, you, your mother and sort it out. This idiot Nietzsche are all screwed up when I said that I died. I'm not dead; I just sent all the ***. I have nothing more to do than to solve the problems of each goat. All the rest care, so why should I interfere?
№ 896   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:43
Someone raises his hand on the greatest likeness of God on this earth, he rises to God Almighty all the wonders on earth, that thereby contributes to our exile from Paradise.
№ 573   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:30
but here what question disturbs me: if there is no God, then, I ask, who governs human life and all the General routine of the earth?
- Man rules himself.
№ 525   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
[Nutscracker] And returned. I suspect that your Savior concurrently also the Creator?
[UGLI 666] Right.
[Nutscracker] Know who he reminds me of? Evil koldunishka, who wanted to torture a kitten. He climbs into the dark basement, kitten sculpts from clay, animates, and then - Bang! - the head of the corner. And so every weekend, in a hundred pieces. And from the basement came the meow, koldunishka taught kittens stoically thinking - the seven dust and return to dust. And forced himself to pray those few seconds that they appear.
№ 448   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25