God [Theme] Page 313

God looked Bob in the eye. He looked crestfallen.
- Just shut up a minute, boy. Let's clearly define one thing. Every damn time I come down here, some brutes tell me about I, ***s should or should not do. Either that or I had to engage in some philosophical fuckin discourse with some little jerk with the student about the nature of myself, my omnipotence and all that crap. I learn much satiated all this self-justification; you assholes still not Mature enough to criticize me! I made you idiots, in my image and likeness. You all have done, you, your mother and sort it out. This idiot Nietzsche are all screwed up when I said that I died. I'm not dead; I just sent all the ***. I have nothing more to do than to solve the problems of each goat. All the rest care, so why should I interfere?
№ 896   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:43
Someone raises his hand on the greatest likeness of God on this earth, he rises to God Almighty all the wonders on earth, that thereby contributes to our exile from Paradise.
№ 573   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:30
but here what question disturbs me: if there is no God, then, I ask, who governs human life and all the General routine of the earth?
- Man rules himself.
№ 525   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
[Nutscracker] And returned. I suspect that your Savior concurrently also the Creator?
[UGLI 666] Right.
[Nutscracker] Know who he reminds me of? Evil koldunishka, who wanted to torture a kitten. He climbs into the dark basement, kitten sculpts from clay, animates, and then - Bang! - the head of the corner. And so every weekend, in a hundred pieces. And from the basement came the meow, koldunishka taught kittens stoically thinking - the seven dust and return to dust. And forced himself to pray those few seconds that they appear.
№ 448   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
...You heard the expression "judgment"?
- Have you heard.
- Really nothing to worry about it. In addition, he has long been begun and everything that happens to us - just the investigative phase of the experiment. Think about it - is God hard for a few seconds to create a whole world with all its eternity and infinity, to experience the one standing before him the soul?
№ 432   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
All of what the God is watching us and kills us when we feel very tired to live. You should try not to get tired.
№ 349   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:18
Maybe people are simply Pets alligators that God flushed down the toilet?
№ 333   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:17
If you're an American male and of the Christian religion, then your father is your model for God. And if you don't know your father, if he died, left you or he's never home, what do you know about God?
№ 283   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14
According to Tyler, if God pays attention to you, because you behave badly, it is still better than if he spit on you. Maybe because God's hate is better God's indifference.
If you have a choice between being God's worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose?
According to Tyler Durden we are - the unwanted children of God. For us history has not left the place.
If we do not attract the attention of God, we have no hope of damnation or redemption.
Which is worse: hell or nothing?
We can attain salvation only if we get caught and punished.
- Burn the Louvre, - the mechanic says, "and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa". So, at least God will know your name.
The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly. The farther you go from God, the more he will want you back.
- If the prodigal son never returned to his father's house, - the mechanic says, - the fitted calf would still be alive.
The fact that you numbered the stars of heaven and the sand on the seashore, even a little.
№ 279   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:14
God helps those who help themselves.
God helps those who help themselves.
№ 246   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:12
...ever - the same word that God listens, if he wants to laugh.
№ 224   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11
God loves the stones, flies, weeds, and poor people above all of all His creatures, that's why He made so many of them.
№ 212   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
The Lord was angry with Cain because he thought that God is a vegetarian. His brother was more knowledgeable. God slyapat the world in the image and likeness, and if you don't devour the world, the world eats you. And then Cain asked his brother: "Why didn't you tell me?" And the brother replied: "Why don't you listen?" Cain said, "okay, now I've heard". He killed his brother and said, "Hey, God! Do you want meat? You roasts, or ribs, or steak from Abel, or what?" And God smeared him heel fat and kicked out of Eden. So...
№ 178   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:08
God says: take what you want, but you'll pay.
№ 173   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:08
God never makes us do what He wants. He says he need it. Then God stands back and watches what happens.
№ 172   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:08