temptation [Theme] Page 5

True evil, above all, seductive. The devil who's knocking on your door, no horns or hooves. It's beautiful. He tempts by offering anything the heart, like a siren, beckoning you to certain destruction.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 201143   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:09
Opportunity may knock at your door only once. But the temptation constantly leans on the doorbell.
№ 198551   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:04
You should not always believe what I say. Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there are no answers.
№ 194053   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:59
Now we are close to our goal, to have spoken to us these hours. But my teacher, Vanni used to say that there is only one rule with no exceptions: before victory comes temptation. And the greater the victory to win, the stronger the temptation we must resist.
№ 189208   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:43
You are my most cherished, most powerful and, alas, unrealizable desire. A desire that has long since fulfilled another dreamer... And, despite this, I still don't stop you much. May you never be fulfilled, but I can't deny yourself just to dream about you. You. In my life I would not have dared to call you on "you", and then on first name basis... But even in fantasy I can't look into your eyes. Our meetings can be counted on the fingers of the right hand, and every I avoided this "visual communication". Your eyes... Are burning brown. Delay at least a second and you get a burn... And I always looked the other way. I like freeze up when you're around. Lose the ability to move, to speak, to think... But how good... How good just to be around you. You create a special atmosphere. Doing magic... You're a real magician, a wizard. My temptation. And maybe I haven't time I'm bewitched by your presence, but you'll never know how madly, how wildly we was in love in my dreams...
№ 185965   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:31
... With the wind they fanned humanly understandable but dangerous temptation to be like anyone.
№ 185060   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:56
What an achievement to resist the temptation, if it is far?
№ 182144   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:06
People can not resist the temptation, so he needs to avoid it.
№ 180346   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:19
Do not despair one of the thieves was saved. Make no mistake, one of the thieves was damned.
Do not despair; one of the thieves was saved. Do not presume; one of the thieves was damned.
Quote Explanation: Samuel Beckett told Harold Hobson in 1956: "I am interested in the shape of ideas even if I do not believe in them. There is a wonderful sentence in Augustine. I wish I could remember the Latin. It is even finer in Latin than in English. `Do not despair; one of the thieves was saved. Do not presume; one of the thieves was damned.' That sentence has a wonderful shape. It is the shape that matters." Another confirmation of the authorship of Augustine was not found. The quote used as epigraph to the film Golgotha (Calvary) 2014.
№ 176638   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:58
We should not be ashamed of temptations, on the contrary, the more we are able to overcome them, the stronger and more numerous are our spiritual passions.
№ 173412   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:46
All men are sinners. Resentment, fear, envy, despair, passion, sadness, greed... This and more leads one to temptation and temptation.
5 Series
№ 173267   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:39
When I was young, I led a very harsh life, rejoicing, strength of character each time I was able to defeat any temptation. I didn't realize that thinking like free, I more and more became a slave to his pride. Each of these victories over ourselves meant turning the key in the lock of the door of my prison. That's what I meant when I told you that God tricked me. It was arranged that I mistook for the virtue of your pride. God laughed at me. He laughs. I think he's playing us like a cat with a mouse. He sends the temptation, knowing that we won't be able to resist; if we still can not resist, then he avenges us even more bitter.
№ 170929   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:56
He (the Devil) said: "I am the good shepherd". However, it is so human. Where not to fly even the angels. Even now, on the edge of the abyss. It's a special feeling, Yes? You feel it in the back of his head. Mad voice that whispers, "Go. Go, go, go, go!". Maybe he (the Devil) expects it? For the first time in my life I will say "no".
2 Season 9 Series
№ 168098   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:50
Already in those days people knew how weak the flesh than she is, in fact, not to blame, for the spirit, which is supposed to lay obstacles every temptation, always seems to first, first throws the white flag.
№ 162378   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:06
When man was tempted by the flesh. Now he tempts the mind.
№ 151333   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:16