drugs [Theme] Page 39

I don't like anything (except black), don't hate nothing (except forces that prevent me to reach it) and not afraid of anything (except that I can't reach him).
№ 4259   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00
'Take the best orgasm, multiply that feeling by twenty, and still it will ***learn a poor imitation.
№ 4257   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00
When you're on the kumāras, the dudes stoned to put you the anguish, because they are entirely absorbed in their high and all your torment they are deeply ***AMB. Some "bruising" in the pub wants everybody to be as fun as him, but a real junkie (unlike someone getting high from time to time and who needs a "partner in crime") to shit on everyone else.
№ 4255   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00
Sometimes I think that people become junkies just because they subconsciously want a little quiet.
№ 4254   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Pick a big screen TV. Choose your washing machine, music center, car and electric can opener.
Choose a healthy stomach, teeth, and health insurance. Choose the property carefully and pay contributions. Choose your first home. Choose your friends. Select resorts and chic bags. Choose a three-piece suit in the best company of the most expensive matter.
On your day off, pick a sofa to fall apart and to watch mind-numbing show. Stuff your belly with all sorts of things.
Choose decay, in the end, and remember with shame the scum that you laid that out yourself.
Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I do that? I chose not to choose life I chose something else. Why? Yes, no why. Which may be why, when you've got heroin.
№ 4196   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:57
At the head of the girl large DJ headphones, and the belt - i-Pod. She shakes her head to the music and singing along quite loudly. Although the kitchen plays Mika, obviously, the girl is listening to another song. Probably not especially-that she trusts the musical tastes of the owner, just pinned with his music. On the other hand, perhaps in the headphones nothing plays, because the eyes of the girl completely glass, which suggests a state where music is born directly to the head of an individual. There is a technical progress of the XXI century: a lot of drugs, and no wires. "Drug Stereo: Play your own music!!!" - come up with a great slogan. Will have to sell to dealers who cut and bag of MDMA.
№ 4188   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:57
- You know what? You can immediately after the first injection to go and rent a place in the market to sell your stuff, the house, girlfriends, friends - all that you have. Someone this process is faster, someone slower. It doesn't matter. The important thing is that it will happen. Guaranteed. You think you don't? Nobody has been able to change the course of events. It's only a matter of time.
№ 4138   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:54
Everything we eat, the father grows here - tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, all spices like shit. He's just absolutely blown alcoholic, smokes like a chimney, but is obsessed with healthy eating, fucking count. And, yeah, there's also this father's pride and consolation. Of course he would, the miser, he smoked all of it, but it's my job to take care of it: to water, to weed, to fertilize an egg shell.
№ 3943   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:45
- Drug test? What kind of drugs I need to take?
№ 3814   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:40
... for a man accustomed to reading, it becomes a drug, and that he was his slave. Try to take away his books, and he will become dark, twitchy and restless, and then, like the alcoholic who, if left without the alcohol, pounced on the shelves.
№ 3068   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:10
Drugs lead to moral degradation of our children. Whores. Whore more than a whore. That's what interests me.
№ 1404   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:03
Want to get stoned?
№ 1394   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:03
The addict is familiar to many, such as the form of his dead grandmother crawling with a knife in her teeth...
№ 1337   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:01
You turn back to the person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when the drug in man. And in the hands of a person a huge hunting knife.
№ 1336   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:01
The trunk of our car resembled a mobile police lab. We have to be in possession of two bags of grass, seventy-five balls of mescaline, five bands of fierce blotter acid, a salt shaker with holes full of cocaine, and a whole intergalactic planets any stimulants, trunks, Squealer, frivolous, a quart of tequila, quart of rum, a box of "Budweiser", a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyl.
№ 1331   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:00