drugs [Theme] Page 41

... Dur - a perfect regulator. Keeps people stupid when they could be smart.
№ 1328   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:00
Like heroin. No, definitely not washing powder... Invigorating.
№ 1116   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:52
How much is opium for the people?
№ 657   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:33
... and you're fifteen minutes feel like God himself with all his Holy army sitting in your left Shoe, and slip through Shane sparks and fireworks.
№ 515   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
- The man has a world in which he lives / the sirruf said didactically. - Man is man because nothing but this world does not see. And when you take an overdose of LSD or dine on Panther fly-agarics overeat that even a complete disgrace, you're making a very risky move. You leave the human world, and if you knew how many invisible eyes are watching you at that moment you would never do this. And if you saw even a small part of those who are watching you, you'd die of fear. By this act you declare that you being human is not enough and you want to be someone else. First, to cease to be a human, you must die.
№ 429   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
As far as I know, the most profound revelation ever to visit a human being under the influence of drugs was occasioned by a critical dose of ether. The recipient found the strength to record it, though it was extremely difficult. The entry was as follows: "In the whole universe smells of oil."
№ 428   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
Americans take drugs, the Agent says a Talker, because I do not know how to dispose of his leisure.
So they swallow Percodan, vicodin, oxycontin.
№ 390   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23
Pryg Yes Skok, up and down, the roof goes, it doesn't matter; life is just a dream, and the world - bullshit.
That, my friend, beneath one's dignity, only do not be discouraged, but rather let imagesa.
№ 217   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
You have a lot of visual hallucinations?
- Even too much.
- You see many things that are not meant for the human eye, ' said Drake and smiled a strange crooked smile.
- Yeah, you are absolutely right - the feeling of relief caused by this person's presence became even stronger and harder.
He felt saved.
- What do you do in addition to talking with middle-aged men, tumbling down the rabbit hole?
№ 191   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09
And then he casually looked at his fingers and froze, amazed and spellbound opened the show. Surprisingly, as the index and middle fingers of the right hand know exactly how I need to hold a cigarette? How have this mind, this intelligence? If they smoke since birth. The idea was so funny that he was forced to smile.
Quote Explanation: Describes the feeling after taking synthetic mescaline.
№ 189   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09