the temptation [Theme] Page 3

The truth is, that's what I still and every time amazed: the way of a man with a maid and the way of the maiden to the man, because they are one of those things that are not actions.
№ 380796   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2019 / 12:24
What is the obsession? What is it? Mad passion? Lust? Confusing? What we should absorb? What absorbs us? In my opinion, the obsession is taking. Ruthless acquisition of my thoughts. Sometimes I pleased him, and other times it happens against my will. You have probably seen the news where people ignore a storm warning. They overlook the beach, as if waiting, hoping that they will be hit by the wave. I used to be surprised, what is wrong with them? Listen to the warning, go on, be reasonable. And I understand why they are drawn to the shore. Understand why. They can't look away from the wall of the wave front because the wave is beautiful, it's intoxicating, mesmerizing, is the living embodiment of danger. And that moment on the shore, the chance to play with fate, check out if you can stand the danger, to look her in the eye and say, "I can control you. I can outwit. I can bend you to his will." I lost. Every time I tell myself that I don't need that I can control, can overcome the temptation, unable to control their desires. I lost. Your feet will carry me to shore.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 374666   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 11:53
I can resist everything except temptation.
№ 373944   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 20:21
Something was screwing with them and pulled to the dark side. Or maybe it was something dark. I don't know.
Quote Explanation: The excerpt of dialogue with a Cart about us.
№ 372016   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:35
Health is more expensive if run by psychics.
№ 355649   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 07-01-2019 / 13:40
He was the personification of temptation.
№ 355136   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 02:03
- Behind it the eye Yes an eye. But it seems to me you haven't looked.
How do you know?
I told the host and the instrument is fully connected. Stabs me every time Yukine the temptation. So we are organized - the host and the instrument.
- So, when did you steal daddy's beer, Yukine also stung?
- No. The pain of the desecration of the soul comes from the guns to the owner, but not Vice versa. Guns were once people, and all people are sinful. Resentment, fear, jealousy, passion, sadness, greed... And many other that pushes to the temptation. Sin becomes a pain, so we know - through gun - what is good and what is evil. Listen carefully, Chieri. It would be necessary to explain to you something. Only people separate good from evil. But not gods. In other words - the gods can do anything. They can hurt anyone, and even kill. One day, I will punish Yukine, and it will be God's punishment.
Quote Explanation: Yukine escapes.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 353518   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2018 / 06:03
About tower cranes
Girls flocks are twisted
But the master at them from the cab
Always looking down!
What are we to do with you
Our profession is.
We distracted them with his hands,
Brave crane operators.
№ 352198   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 02:16
I don't write poems letters
Wasted vanity for a long time,
From people's opinions I'm independent,
The opinion to have not everyone.
On the topic of the day quote paragraphs
As if making a ritual,
I could have a word in the heart you pierce,
Yes, but the sense of life lost.
I don't need to lure You to the network
And burn in the soul of the coveted brand,
Dearer to You, probably in the world no
But I love never.
№ 351565   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 09:53
Life is an endless competition in the race for happiness,where man becomes the victim of a rivalry to surpass the other.
№ 350181   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 16-11-2018 / 14:42
Large amounts of money leads to temptation.
A large amount of money leads into temptation.
№ 345487   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2018 / 02:08
Love is like a fire,ignites us heart-melting our senses.
№ 341449   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 31-08-2018 / 17:23
Every massacre is a very tempting event.
№ 337840   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 15:11
Politics is a funny game. You want to do good, but unable to do anything until then, until you are in power. To keep the powers for a long time without votes is impossible, and to get them, you have to satisfy the public. But in the struggle for these voices sometimes you have to sacrifice the good that you decided to create.
№ 333753   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2018 / 21:05
To avoid the temptation to solitude plunges into the temptation to get lost in the temptations of the crowd.
№ 333539   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2018 / 03:07