the inevitability [Theme] Page 202

He took my money. And time refused to return. Then he fell down the stairs. Karma is karma.
№ 26469   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:59
There's no more room,
where I could lick his wounds.
Wings broken,
and my body is in the power of gangrene.
№ 26418   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:57
Fate has its own ways, and how she will lay, man the unknown. Fate likes to play with a person, and these games violent, and the stakes are high. No less than life, and no less than the soul.
№ 26228   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:48
It's clear that death is inevitable. But it always seems that you do not happen any accident, the bullets fly past, the disease will pass away. But death from old age is so long that you can't even think about it. It is impossible to live in constant consciousness of his own mortality. We should forget it, and if such thoughts still come, it is necessary to drive them, you have to choke them, or they can take root in the minds and razrastani, and their poisonous spores and poison all the existence of someone who they did. It is impossible to think about that and you die. Otherwise you go crazy. Only one thing saves a man from madness - the unknown. Life sentenced to death, who was executed a year and he knows it, the lives of the terminally ill, which doctors said, as he left, different from the normal life of man only one of the first exactly or approximately know when you die, normal people who don't know, so he thinks he can live forever, although it is possible that the next day he dies in the crash. Not afraid of death itself. Its scary waiting.
№ 25717   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:25
The word "fatalist" in the conventional sense it does not fit, and yet over a lifetime, from birth, he never could confidently say, "It was me, I have so decided." He always thought that this is the fate forced him to take certain decisions. He had only to think: "How great I decided!" - how after a while came the idea that in actual fact all the in advance decided some extraneous force, deftly masquerade as his "own will". It turns out the most common bait is needed in order to tame it, to make obedient. He alone took the decision only on trifles, which, if you think about it, in General no action required. He compared himself to a nominal ruler, who, in obedience to the will of the Regent, to seize real power, only applied, when necessary, the state seal.
№ 25652   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:22
Live?!... Look into your future, it says - suicide. You inevitably closer to your destiny...
№ 25606   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:19
Man is born with a destiny and die with the fate and the life is the period in which it is embodied.
№ 25478   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:13
Not all the consequences of our actions are provided.
№ 25309   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:05
You know, before what choice you are. Either you stay in prison, which century calls duty, honour, self-respect, and buy the price of prosperity and security; or you are free and crucified. The reward you will stones and thorns, silence and hatred, and the city and people will turn away from you.
№ 25125   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:56
We are slaves of fate, of enchantment, kings, and desperate men, in whose lives the disease poison. So the spell of the poppy can lull us, and we sleep the sleep of the dead. And when this dream is over, we will Wake up in eternity and disappear. Die death itself.
№ 24792   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:40
(... but we, exchanging glances, unanimously decided to consider tucked under her hoof bitches finger of fate...)
As the branch, the finger was very clumsy. Plus, gleefully bulging in the middle.
№ 24615   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:32
One way to choose the future - simply believe that it is inevitable.
№ 24484   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:25
Not necessarily know what lies ahead.
You directs your highest truth,
And wherever she led, it will be what you need.
№ 24483   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:25
Learn to be prepared for the fact that I can't even imagine will ever happen.
№ 24482   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:25
What the stars spun the thread of our destinies? What gods and the elements have woven the fabric of our lives? How is it that my God has vstretilsya with his God? When they have agreed on for our meeting?
№ 24386   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:21