rock [Theme] Page 215

- As if I could see the future if it did not exist?
- If the future is inevitable, then you can do nothing?
- You begin to understand.
№ 1320   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:00
I felt stupid. There was something humiliating in this determinism that destined to me, independent person with free will, on a certain independent now my deeds and actions. And it was not about that, I wanted to go to Kitezhgrad or not like.
It was about inevitability. Now I could neither die nor get sick, nor to be capricious ("dismissal!"), I was doomed, and the first time I had a horrible sense of the word. I always knew that ill be doomed, for example, to death or blindness. But to be doomed even love the nicest girl in the world, on a fascinating journey around the world and on a trip to Kitezhgrad (which by the way, I struggled for three months) also, it turns out, can be extremely unpleasant. Knowledge of the future came to me in a completely new light...
№ 805   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:39
Personally, I see this as a finger - walked through the woods and met the programmer.
№ 795   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:39
Area since: swag back - a miracle came back alive - luck, the patrol bullet by luck, and all the rest is fate...
№ 771   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:38
The strange thing about such a short acquaintance. Usually they happen on the road, but at times are waiting for us in his hometown. We meet someone, talking, eating and drinking, sometimes fighting, sometimes having sex, and parted forever. But casual drinking buddy with whom you first became friends, and then told each other things, and bored, a young conductor with whom you share a bed under the clatter of wheels, and, in a more prosaic version, Katusha you in a few hours the taxi driver - they all shards failed destiny.
With boon companion you have quarreled so much that he stabbed you. Or did you find him.
Girl the conductor gave you AIDS. Or was a faithful and loving wife.
The taxi driver was so fascinated by the conversation that drove into the pole. Or stuck in traffic, where you do not have time, received a reprimand from his superiors, had to change jobs, to go to another country, there to meet another woman break others family and quit his...
Every meeting has a tiny peephole into a world where you could live. And zealous officer Sasha, and provincial driver that at night the wife cheating, it's your own failed destiny. To me they are interesting.
Especially when I learned how easily erased from our lives and our destiny.
№ 731   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
Brick for no reason at all anyone and never on the head will not fall down.
№ 528   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
- Didn't you read the script to the end? - he asks. I don't know what you should happen?
№ 466   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Can we say that the event, in essence, occurs when it becomes irreversible?
№ 433   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:24
...the trouble that you can't prevent, go away by itself. For sure.
№ 383   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:22
Today walnut, and tomorrow the whole world. Creeping inevitability.
№ 194   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:09