isolation [Theme] Page 2

If twice, sighed and repeated the CIM LAN - "the lamp" - you could be sure that we are talking about me; grandma loved to say that this stubborn goat - all "damn". And, in fact, it was true: I grew up as a girl, closed in his world. Yes, this is, in fact, remains - if you take into account the boredom that inevitably covers me in any public action, in the most interesting place of the play, in the midst of all sorts of "presentations", "buffets" and other drudgery...
№ 170138   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:19
Women, among other things, complained about his reticence. He preferred to read, not listen.
№ 167302   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:14
I just shut down. Closed door to feel safe. But the problem is that every year, you close more doors, until in the end, not wonder: and whether someone to get back in...
6 Season 3 Series
№ 164267   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:48
A wise man will first seek to avoid all sorrow, to produce calm and leisure; he will be looking for a quiet, modest life in which he hadn't touched, and therefore, when a certain acquaintance with the so-called people, he will opt for a closed life, and when the big mind is all alone.
№ 154604   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:31
I have a special talent: being in the company of strangers, well, I like the Desk, chair, wardrobe and other dumb items.
№ 150265   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:14
The main obstacle that stands in the way of the education of the heart, is our fear of suffering, before heartache, before the spiritual tragedy. We fear suffering, and we therefore my heart Sivam and protected. We are afraid to look and see; we are afraid to listen and to hear; we fear to see the man in his suffering and hear the cry of his soul. And so we closed. And closing, we will become narrower and narrower, and made prisoners of our closeness.
№ 144099   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:19
- Intentional reticence.
What?
- I'm pushing you away from yourself.
Why? I would like to make friends with you.
Everyone wants to make friends, when a man is gentle and polite.
- Of course!
- But I won't always be gentle and polite. I feel sad, bad, I get annoyed.
- Are you testing me?
Yes. Of course. I'll put their spines out. Maybe if you can be my friend, and you'll stay with me, cold and sad?..
№ 109009   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 17:43
Concentrated all in self
Living, shall forfeit fair renown
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust, from whence he sprung
Unwept,unhonoured, and unsung.
Wretch, concentred all in yourself
earthly happiness he had lost.
And died twice...
went down to the vile dust from whence he sprung
without sorrow, honor and glory...
№ 38504   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:17
I don't want my world turned into a subset And that has nothing to do with other subsets - In, With or D, don't want to remind built compass a closed circumference, the center of which - emptiness. I would prefer to live differently, to follow a straight line, leading to the place where the worlds intersect, intermingle, where life is simple and clear, where nothing can stop suddenly without any reason, especially where the important points would be equipped with a user manual.
№ 33248   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:00
Isolation - a desperate emotional situation.
№ 25698   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:24
If you don't mind, I will climb back into myself for a while.
№ 13229   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:30