Mat [Theme] Page 8

Pomateritsya would, but nobody's listening.
№ 81749   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:42
The fact that the dentist can be quite painful in itself was stunning news. Still staying in the realms of heaven, I reached into my bag for my checkbook, pen and almost without effort, giving a voice tone of humility, befitting this religious house, said,
- How much you write, Verochka?
Without changing the radiant expression on his face, Fiocca said:
- Can write ***...
My hand over the checkbook petrified.
I repeat - I am not a prude. I can say that the person is cynical, strong word appreciate and use, but... In the right context, really, in the appropriate environment of like-minded people and, most importantly - place. That is to say, a spoon for dinner.
Without raising his eyes from blank checkbook, I said dryly:
Well... as much I have. But if you called a certain amount, I'll write you a check.
Looking at Irocku, I for the first time in my life I saw the physical embodiment of the literary stamp of "red paint flooded her face." Fiocca was not even the crimson - purple. I was scared for her blood pressure.
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! - she cried, clasping her hands, - What did you think?! Check "dahui", it means "deferred check", what do you think?
№ 79608   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 15:05
I do not remember who of my buddies dropped after the first class : "How in the consciousness of Russian-speaking person can perceive the language in which indecent zvuchaschee the word "Yalda" means "girl"?
There "Yalda", I tell you! That there are innocent "Yalda", I repeat, if our teacher every three minutes cheerfully obscene repeats the word "sheet", from which strains and pregledavate the entire group.
Suddenly she interrupted his speech, apparently suspecting that we don't understand everything.
- How will be in Russian "sheet"? she asked in Hebrew, surveying the class. Hanging seconds of silence and one of the students, an elderly doctor of historical Sciences, said in the gloomy silence:
Yeah so be it...
It was later revealed that Khan telling about the difficult life in this country, just advised all of us to learn your rights (they are "of sheet") to fully prepared to fight a notorious monster - the ubiquitous Israeli bureaucracy.
№ 79607   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 15:05
Generally to svyatotattsev, we must first have the Holy. Russian Mat was podsekin the decree on the separation of Church and state. No God - no blasphemy. Alexei Tolstoy, "the Boatswain lifted his head and cursed everything Holy. The sails fell." Proud of the wealth and power of Russian Mat is just unheard of romance. Catholic - colorful, sophisticated and cheerful. "Me cago EN
veinte Quattro cojones de Doce apostoles there bien EN Konya de La Virgen Maria Putana!" Viva La Republica Espanola.
№ 78869   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:39
Mother, I have to say, the man knows how rare. Unintelligent - because of poverty of imagination and poverty of language, intelligent in the irrelevance of status and situation. But when hunky Caracas, Yes the handbrake, but instead has been tanned will bite on a finger - all the words that he then POPs up, will be the sacred truth, escaped from the depths of the soul. Kel situation! De Profundis. When Moscow poet, Yes, in the signature outfit and makeup, but in the cabin the conversation, imagining the secular uninhibited, feminine tone Yes waters - I want to send her to wash her mouth with soap, although semantic Association occurs almost physical sensation of glasnosti it just in opposite places.
№ 78868   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:39
How strange it is: people find truly fresh and imaginative expressions only when you swear.
№ 77225   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:23
Such a nice relaxing place that even Mat do not want to swear.
№ 76433   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:49
- It's hard to swear when you sing.
- Try to snap at your fingers.
№ 74980   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:36
Swearing - the ultimate expression expression, expression of strong feelings. Of all speech stock it Mat corresponds to the highest excitation.
№ 72180   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:37
- What did you say to him?
- Oh, a little of everything. About the virtues of young female cows frolicking in a spring meadow after a hearty lunch. The long and winding path, which, undoubtedly, will lead a distinguished companion to the fulfillment of his secret dreams. The perfection of the trunk of the poplar, whose shape is ideal for...
- Al'k!!! Are you besieged sage Mat?! The word you need to win the word, and not the fist!
- What did I do?
- I mean - wise words!
№ 72035   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:31
That's just to break the habit would swear -
And you can have a baby.
№ 70803   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:18
Normal Russian peasant emoticons are not necessary. To Express his emotions enough matyugov.
№ 69075   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:03
- You never talked about your family.
I don't really like to swear.
№ 68221   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:25
Swearing is a privilege stupid and narrow-minded people. But to say mate-it is great art.
№ 65461   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:22
Mate please stay...
№ 64460   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:27