espionage [Theme] Page 5

Some win a battle swords and spears, others feathers and crows.
№ 239883   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:23
Is it possible to portray the traitor, not becoming them, really?
№ 228902   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:39
Self-respecting spy is less than three intelligence is not working.
№ 225614   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:55
The book "How to be a spy." Author... unknown.
№ 219082   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:03
Sometimes the job of a spy: the elimination of another. But it was the assignment that forever changed her life. When it came time to fulfill the mission, she was unable to do it. He was not as she had imagined: in addition to mind and charm it was a startling generosity. And she realized that the years spent on the ability to manage emotions go to waste.
They began to meet. Several times had dinner in strict confidence, because they worked for various intelligence and could not afford to be seen together. They met in the different countries where they were thrown by task. Fell in love with each other. And decided that together we may venture on the most dangerous mission in the world: they decided to get married.
№ 219080   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:03
Spies and informants rarely use the love, Lord. I'm just a loyal servant of the state.
Quote Explanation: Varys about yourself in a conversation with Tyrion.
№ 218599   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:54
... all the most violent and vociferous members of any party are surely embedded in her enemies - on the subject of division and bullying... And nothing - has involved work. Not worse than others...
Well, I think, a spy!.. This means that gold, not the employee! It's their - bums, and an enemy agent will plow day and night, if only to avoid suspicion...
Well, not without sin, of course... Sometimes I would give for a cordon some the x - files- because they're not used... Case has not been to used!.. Von Richard Sorge, a plain text is passed, when the war starts. Many listened to him?.. As Schellenberg!.. All data posted to the führer - as in, almost on his fingers proved that it is impossible for the USSR to attack... And the result?.. But this is Sorge! This Schellenberg! What can we then say about the scouts shabbier! Yes, their reports do not read - too busy...
№ 213747   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:16
Lecter himself is a psychiatrist, writes articles for magazines, but never the problems of their own anomalies. Is he pretending to answer some questions of the chief doctor Chilton, as he measures his blood pressure, look at pictures, and then he publishes what did from Chilton, and thereby puts him in a bad position.
№ 212432   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:08
Our scout in their rear - a valiant patriot. Their scout in our rear is a vile spy.
№ 210554   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:05
Here at this and pouring in spies, gloomily thought Peter. - If you believe the novels and memoirs. Drummed him in the head with a lot of business information, the language taught, the accent of a native of a particular area put the names of the streets listed without hesitation. Of deputies of the Parliament remembers every one, in the schedule of suburban buses are well-versed, but he has no idea, say, how to behave with a street vendor of ice cream or a local plumber, don't know if you can lick a stamp to stick it on the envelope, or for this country act like this is akin to public administration needs of small... On the small things spilling.
№ 206598   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:27
- We need to follow De Luca unnoticed!
- Here is the plan: I will change my appearance, as in "Without a face". And they wouldn't recognize me!
- No, this is no!
- No, there! I heard Chris with Wright bulling in the toilet.
- I'm sure they played you.
Quote Explanation: Rick - too fanatically devoted to his work in the CIA.
№ 205410   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:44
Who knows that the first thing you should do scout, is sent into the besieged city?
To get into the city?
- Wrong! A scout, sent into enemy besieged the city, the first thing I should QUIETLY sneak into the city!.
№ 194428   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:13
I saw her a week on the result: absolutely intelligent, cool look, pursed lips and proud bearing, in the image - contempt and hatred. She flatly refused to answer questions, silent to the end, however, convicted by the testimony of radioman and material evidence, was convicted and executed.
Woman, insane after the death at the front of two sons - it was a gorgeous and original mask with the use and exploitation of the great inherent in all normal people feelings - love for one's mother. "Ivashov" acted at the junctions in our operational rear of exactly four weeks. Scary to think how many lives paid the army this month its espionage activities...
№ 184717   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:41
Even if you're not doing anything wrong, you are under surveillance you are recording. <...> This allows you to get to the point where you don't have to do anything wrong, you just eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even on false charges, and then they can use this system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you've ever made, every friend you ever discussed something, and blame you in this, or just get suspicious of your innocent life.
№ 171997   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:43
Each of us has in his pocket is a sensor that shows where we are, anytime and everywhere. Think about your personal life. Children born today can grow up and not even be aware that such privacy. They will never understand what it means to have something that is not recorded or tracked.
№ 171994   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:43