street [Theme] Page 4

Street lights, like a sad tearful eyes in a dull gray mist, the gray mist crushing, this bosom of sadness, mourning veil, which for the past few weeks, as dropped to the ground. Bedspreads wet from drops of rain falling in monotonous silence, that deathly silence around me, getting closer, and so ominous, that I'm going deeper into myself and seemed to diminish and I feel like my face is darkened and wrinkled, he looked like a brown mask that wide open eyes stared into the void... I scream jump up and run out of the house into the meadow and wait for the sun to it with her feet-rays climbed the bars of the fog and scared off the Ghost. But it soars like a pink sail in a pale haze, and hopelessness like a hammer on an anvil, hits the heart, a tormented him, whispering and threatening, pulling frame by frame fierce film of memories from the fog of the past.
№ 197596   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:26
In street fights street always wins.
№ 194728   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:24
Every city has streets that were built under an unlucky star. They are not necessarily located on the outskirts. Sometimes along with gloomy factory buildings, sometimes along Railways or motorways, at times at any Park or the surviving misunderstanding of the city authorities of the ravine. There are reluctant to settle, but go there rarely - if chained some protracted slumber. And life there goes on some very different laws and a completely different pace...
№ 188299   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:09
Go out and take one.
№ 188179   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:05
The picture of discontent, which is a street: each is repelled from the place where he is to go.
№ 174688   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:41
You can pick up the cat from the street, but to take the street of the cat is impossible.
№ 172666   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:12
Something about the image of Moscow. In the early days I almost totally absorbed with difficulty getting used to walking on a completely icy streets. I have to stare at his feet, what little I can look around.
№ 157634   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:11
This street can not be called the street of grief, because sorrow, as a rule, humane and recognizable, no, that street is pure emptiness - it's even more empty than absolutely extinct volcano, emptier than a vacuum, emptier than the word God on the lips of the infidel.
№ 156703   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:24
Night streets of new York reflect the crucifixion and death of Christ. When they are covered with snow and the perfect stillness reigns, the ugliest buildings in new York carried the music of the black despair and failure that she feel shaky. Here no stone is laid by love or reverence, no street was laid for dance and fun.
№ 156691   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:23
The street teaches you to accurately determine how the people should trust and which it is better to stay away.
№ 152567   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:34
Night. The rustling of the snow.
Quiet pavement scraping shovel.
In the window opposite the lamp is lit.
I'm stuck on a steel spring.
You see only the lamp. But the icon
I do not see. I went up to the balcony.
The snow on the roof puts the blanket
and houses stand as strangers.
№ 151830   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:44
In the evening appointments that Rie was expecting a guest and looked at his mother, sitting primly on a chair in the far corner of the dining room. It is here, in this place, she finished with the chores on the farm, spending all her free time. Hands folded in her lap, she waited. Rie wasn't even quite sure what she is waiting for him. But when he entered the room, the mother's face changed. All that long work life was reduced to silence, it seemed that at once it came alive. But then she again plunged into silence. This evening she looked out the window at the already empty street. Street lighting has been reduced by two thirds. Only rare and weak light still pierced the darkness of the night.
№ 148258   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 20:27
If you knew, how cruel it is to see forks in the street and be afraid to choose the wrong one.
№ 141562   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:29
Street to die of boredom and trying to have fun, burst from boredom long fancy crevices.
№ 139401   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 20:51
The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake,
I can feel myself fading away,
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss,
Or will we leave each other alone like this
On the streets of Philadelphia?
It was night, I lie awake,
I feel that slowly dissolve,
Meet me, my brother, the treacherous kiss,
Or will we leave each other alone
Now, on the streets of Philadelphia?
№ 136112   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:14