it [Theme] Page 325

Loves black and white photography and rain in the nights sits on the Internet, flapping her tired brown eyes... She's so different, but always honest, So simple, funny and naive... Maybe silly, but she likes...
№ 57305   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:51
It is - a movie that you've seen only the titles.
№ 57243   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:48
I'll change. Honestly. I will make every effort and will change.
I will be every weekend hanging out with your friends, become "his" in your company.
Cease to devote much time to study and family, and more time will be given to you and the fun.
I'll learn to relax. I drink tequila and laugh for no reason.
There will be no more serious alarm in my mind, and I'm never talking to you again about something important. Will only easy and relaxed chatter about anything.
I will change and become easier.
I will change...
But don't get mad then when I do not answer to SMS, because going to sleep, tired after a fun weekend.
Don't try to shut me up when I'm going to talk about some nonsense.
And don't think at least one of my look carries meaning.
Don't worry if your friends will be more mine than yours.
Not loaded, if I stop to listen to you and help you in difficult times.
After all, "Why be serious and steam? Why bother to think about problems when they can score?"
I will adhere strictly to this motto and to follow this theory.
I'll change. I'll do it for you.
But just so you understand that I still loved you more.
So you began to miss the quiet walk together through the city.
That you started to miss the Shine in my eyes and empathy to you.
Want you to be disappointed in That girl, where I'll be.
And then you realize that the one who loved to sit at home, listen to music, drink green tea and write to you at night... The one that told you something new, share with you the impressions of the day and wished good night.
The girl, you need the most.
№ 54270   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:59
He rarely writes to me ((speaking of similar phrases or two words... but yesterday when I said that I was going to bed he said to me:"wait. stay with me" it is worth to wait and be patient.
№ 50814   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:40
Fuck clever lyrics, beautiful quotes and pompously complex metaphors and epithets. Just awful I want to bury him in his face so he hugged me and said normally, "I love you, stupid!"
№ 50146   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:03
He drove down the slippery streets, ignoring red lights. With every second more and more pressed on the gas. He flew through the narrow alleys with such speed that seemed to be hurtling on a huge track. He did not see the road, did not see the frightened pedestrians and angry cops, the only face that so clearly imprinted in his memory... She was standing at the bus stop, turning over as flashes of memories, yellowed photographs. Cute appearance, clear oval face, and slightly depleted look. The rain mercilessly poured his gray tears. He saw how she shivered in the cold, all wet, miserable and so lonely and no one is not needed. What was she doing in this weather on the street, and than cried, and remained for him an Enigma. Was so interesting, what is hidden behind this look, and what color her eyes are. Yes, some eyes are so innocent looking? Distracted, trying to see. His feet tangled in the pedals. Gas... She took a step... the brakes squeal... Blow, and something soft under the wheels. Didn't want to believe it, but it was her... Then everything was like a dream. Blood. Scattered pictures, black handbag and she... She lay with closed eyes, as if now stand to apologize and go... hands are Cold eating felt for a pulse... Alive. Thank God, alive! He drove down the slippery streets, ignoring red lights, and she was silently dying on the back seat. "Hold on, honey, you'll survive I promise to marry" - he prayed approaching the sacred hospital. Then hours of waiting, resuscitation. Someone asked who she is to him. "Husband, if you survive". And so he got used to the idea that they had seemed really close. He was waiting already in the waiting room of the fourth hour, during this time, I remembered the name of God, long forgotten the Lord's prayer, also a couple of prayers, and even a few invented himself. But it seemed God fell asleep, and did not want to Wake up to something here to help. So it took more time. A hand softly touched on the shoulder, is a surgeon. "How? What? Alive?" And he turned around and walked off. There was no need of words, they are now superfluous. He fell to his knees and wept. He knew she had to live was to give birth to a son, to bring home the joy, the comfort... it was supposed to be his wife, his dream! She couldn't die, couldn't just break into his life for five minutes, to leave and never return. She had no right to die today, and tomorrow to kill him... Because their son was supposed to be her eyes. Eyes.... "Excuse me, surgeon turned, - what color were her eyes?" "Blue... Blue is the color of the sky"
№ 50083   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:01
She loves everyone, and always forward, without it there is nothing, but it... one lives it....
№ 49928   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:55
It's a bit strange,
Likes to draw at night
She has fabulous eyes and they are fascinating only to the elect..
And she nepriznal rhyme at the Prince, but still she manages to write something, not like at all...
№ 47596   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:24
She believes feelings and my dreams... Probably the last belief left to her.
She loves sweet perfume, pale lipstick, high heels... and its such a different, this native who loves her, this sometimes cold and indifferent to her. She loves it still, she then say...
№ 44880   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:36
It's small, stupid girl, she is childish, she is strange, but true... with attractive fragrance NINA RICCI and forever hot palms...
№ 44877   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:35
She loved his letters, numbers, exclamation points, colons, brackets and dots. He laughingly said that she's not real. Stupid.
№ 42699   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:06
She wants to find herself. She lives in the past (it is brighter), drawing the outline in pencil of the future, always keeping in readiness eraser. She needs things to erase...
№ 28707   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:45
She did all dumped in the fall.
Autumn was over, and the girl is not alive.
№ 27269   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:36