scene [Theme] Page 4

I spread his arms to embrace this beautiful, perfect, tragic, painful, divine, live, real world and took off. A gray-eyed woman, my grown-up school disheveled tit, stood by and silently watched. No, I didn't love her. I didn't love anyone. Not enough time, effort, to accommodate things, mercilessly tearing the soul. As a small man, but as a huge plan. Lena, Sveta, Dasha, Masha, hands, shoulders, lips touching, kissing, tenderness, sex - all of this became secondary on the background of the great mechanism of creation closer to the dungeons of human flesh. Poetry passed through, the music is closed to infinity, the abyss of the human eye was waiting in the hall, and the stage groaned falling on her from the sky. And on this restless sea of the scenery was floating I was floating we - me and the big great world.
№ 249994   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:33
In fact, I'm still full of energy. But if I ever get on stage and feel that people do not want to see me, just say to yourself: "Enough."
№ 239599   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:13
Long live the scene, and the happiness and the pain,
And ramp lights, and favorite role.
Long live the scene, and tears, and laughter,
And the holiday with love we give
Today for all.
№ 238795   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:40
- You are all in my thoughts, you think too much.
- I doubt it.
No no no, you are not connected to any part of the body, there's no tension, and this scene - the fight is a race. And then you read it horizontally, don't be afraid to explore the vertical. And do not teach word - let the word teach you.
- Maybe just sleep with the producer?
9 Season 15 Series
№ 235850   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:31
It were infinite enacted
In the Human Heart -
Only Theatre recorded
Owner cannot shut.
The human heart
The stage is set for eternal games
And only this Theater
The owner is not entitled to close.
№ 228879   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:38
More I get to the arena. Still could work, but, as said Leonid Utesov, it is better to leave the stage three years early than one day late.
№ 225003   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:34
I worry about it at all. I'm worried that I'm worried. The only way to get rid of it is to go on stage. In my opinion, life is built on feelings, like everything else; acting is an attempt to reproduce that feeling.
№ 217348   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:11
The talented actress is constantly giving itself the report in what it says and does. The best scenes are those which suit deliberately and subtly cast.
№ 198075   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:45
The actor - a man survived a hundred lives, exposing it on public display. Look around, we live in a larger theatre.
№ 192355   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:52
I think the main difference between TV and stage is to get the viewers response. And this applies not only to the actor as to one side of the audience in the theater, you have the chance to obtain a reversible reaction, when the actor and the audience simultaneously experiencing similar emotions. On television you often have months of waiting for the reaction of the audience, while in theatre it happens immediately.
№ 189080   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:38
My scene is where I am.
2 Season 24 Series
№ 188614   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:21
I was playing on stage when I was about eighteen. I played a comic role, and for the first time when I heard the laughter of the crowd, was thrilled. And then was the art School, and then I realized that I had found what I wanted to do. I think even without knowing this, I've been doing. I constantly had to adapt and fit into the environment.
№ 185294   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:05
Juliette felt truly alive only when played. And it doesn't matter what role the student plays in the room only two people. She lived only on the stage. Only by becoming someone else, she was herself. As if inside her was a void that needed filling, and real life for that little. Every time Juliette was trying to explain it, she thought, perhaps, she needs to find another reality is something unhealthy.
№ 180345   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:19
No matter how many times in your life you went on stage - no matter, still a minute when doing the first step when the curtain rises and begins premiere, you have a breathtaking and heart-stopping. Yes, of course, you know your lines. Of course, you asked the assistant Director to calculate everything up to the semicolon. Of course, you already hundreds of times came on the scene. It doesn't matter. When you do this first step and know that all eyes are on you, all waiting for your first words, the first gesture, maybe even expect, that you made a mistake, saying his monologue, then, my friend, you feel it all with all my heart.
№ 177419   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:28
You need to leave the scene until you are applauding.
№ 172653   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:11