obsession [Theme] Page 7

One of the most powerful insights was the awareness of the fact that I'm not tied to Bertha, and to those personal values, which I attributed to her, and these values are nothing to do with her had not.
Quote Explanation: about obsessive thoughts
№ 151455   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:23
I have trained myself to love you without strain,
And don't wait the day of salvation, your call,
Obsession - when you're like standing at the precipice
And love is the chance to avoid the last two steps.
Jealous I imagine you are very strictly forbidden,
You're with me because you don't need another!
Obsession - when the passion like TNT,
But love - when the passion you still tender,
I was taught not to pry into your comfort zone
For two, this area is sometimes impossible close,
Obsession - when sitting you eat floor cake
But love - it's like you're always a little hungry...
I promised myself to always tell you the truth!
Do you really need me? Well, it's not me who's gonna decide...
Obsession - when to retain even the strength necessary,
And love to be near, but not to keep...
№ 146667   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:59
A huge mistake people make is that from a man obsessed with a passion, they require the same things and not possessed, and often measures his actions by itself, in its cold-blooded common behavior. Neuderzhimye poor people!
№ 139973   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:45
I'm one of those people who, coming to the crest of the bridge, always thinking about how to jump down, feeling the unbearable tickling in the middle of the throat.
№ 137663   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:00
- And it is normal that I am so passionate about Arnold, well, there are all sorts of sighs, portraits, worship Shrine?
- Fine, as long as you don't interfere.
- While not cutting the animal on the altar?
- You got that right.
№ 133211   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 12:54
This is passion, obsession man: when you create in your imagination, a little self-related reality.
№ 129624   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:28
Indifference is the ideal obsessed.
№ 119291   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 22:10
- I find her... even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
№ 111360   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:21
A man possessed by a new idea, will calm down just by her.
№ 105086   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 10:30
Why do you continue to write? Why must you continue to humiliate my family?
Is all the voices. Can't stop them, they come to me. When you eat, when you sleep, when you walk down the hall... And sweet dreams young lady, and the irrepressible vanity of the court, the dastardly plans of the killers, pleading their unfortunate victims... Only when I put their voices, their words on parchment, they cast loose, freed, and only then my brain calms down, finding peace. I would go mad if I had not written down these voices.
Is not an obsession is it?
- Maybe you're right.
№ 103368   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:43
You will never grow old for climbing, if you're that obsessed.
№ 89153   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:59
It all starts with the fact that your lover gives you a heady, maddening dose of what you dare not even dream - an emotional Speedball overwhelming love and excitement.
Soon you start craving that attention with the painful obsession of the addict.
When you have it taken away, you feel bad, you go crazy, not to mention resentful of the dealer who originally encouraged you to this addiction, and now refuses to pay the high. Damn him!
But before he gave it to you for free. And then you drained and shaking in the corner and you know what would have sold my soul to get it again.
Meanwhile, the object of your adoration begins to feel an aversion to you.
He looks at you as if for the first time sees. And the funny thing is you can't really blame him. Then you look at yourself from the side you look terrible, you even won't even recognize yourself!
Then of course you reach the point of passionate love, the complete and ruthless destruction itself.
№ 65655   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:30
The essence of obsession is not the wars, as some tend to believe, and not in the great events. She has a different scale, and it very rarely makes itself felt openly, rarely invades the soul, in flesh and blood. No, I've seen this obsession is in the details, in a meaningless, trivial quarrels, misunderstanding, in a rough and offensive words, sometimes breaking from the lips of close friends. And sometimes from the lips of the beloved. Well, we do not need to call Satan, to wage a war, we start it themselves...
№ 49219   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:27
We are all obsessed with the desire to forget memories, regrets. We need the object to the emotions expressed our obsession.
№ 25598   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:19
We are all obsessed.
№ 329   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:17