tactics [Theme] Page 3

Professor, any news on the control center?
I'm in, and think. found weapons system. First, deactivate them, then install the lighthouse.
- Degree us posted. Jerome, Atrix now will throw against us all that he is. You have to hold the Fort and protect the Professor in the control center until it's done.
- We will not let you down, sir.
- Time waits for no man. We do not have time to deploy and develop the base - you'll have to rely on turrets. So keep them in working order.
- As soon as the new forces are ready, "Spirit of Fire" will send them on the battlefield. I checked and prepared all our weapons - we will try to help out everyone as best we can.
Okay, time for work. Good luck to everyone.
№ 322955   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2018 / 09:20
We were able to stop reinforcements of the Exiles, but Atrix stuck on the ring around the base of the "alpha".
- Our troops are trying to get to the control center, but the path is blocked by the shield Exiled. We need to get to the control center, so I can disable the weapons systems of the Aura and activate a signal beacon. If I can't do this, then home we will not send the signal "S. O. S.", and a huge ticking time bomb.
- If running Halo gets hold of Atrix, all intelligent life hundreds of light years around will become his hostage. Need to knock the exiles from the ring. It's up to you, "Scarlet".
№ 322949   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2018 / 09:14
- About half an hour ago we lost contact with the landing groups on the new Halo ring. Almost immediately received confirmation of a massive invasion of the Exiles.
- When starting a new ring the Ark opens the access point to the Guards was easier to get there. Must be Atrix used them for transporting troops.
- You need to block the reinforcement of the Exiles the path to the access point before the numerical advantage of the Halo becomes critical. When you get through this, will be able to send on the ring additional strength to knock out the Exiles.
And captain... Try to do the minimum damage. "Smithy" - a place to create Ghosting. We can learn here many new things about hyperspace travel, gravity manipulation, and the creation of the biggest guns in the Galaxy. Just... don't post everything there.
№ 322884   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2018 / 01:04
- Alice, this is Jerome. We with Isabel approaching the base of the Exiles under their ship.
- Roger, Jerome. My team is ready - we act on your orders.
Is good. As soon as the ship will lose shields, we will have a short window to get at him through gravlift. Your group needs to be ready in case problems arise.
- I'll cover you, Jerome. Think only about how to get there. Good luck.
№ 322883   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2018 / 01:03
- Captain, we got to cannon accelerator Precursor which is found via the Cartographer. The ship of Exiles under the gun, we are ready to open fire on your command.
Let's do it! "Spirit of Fire" is not designed for combat with ships of this class as their "Unyielding Tenacity", so long we wouldn't last.
- Phasers locked on, captain. Cannon powerful enough to destroy the ship, but it would deprive him of the ability to move and blast through the shields... if we live to see it.
- Here comes into force the second part of our plan. Jerome, you and Isabel on the spot?
- Yes, sir. Approaching the base of the Exiles under their ship.
Okay. Be ready to deliver Isobel to the ship when city off. Douglas, Atrix can't afford to lose this ship - it will send all force close to stop the gun.
№ 321841   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2018 / 02:03
The study of history lies at the Foundation of all sound military conclusions and practices.
The study of history lies at the foundation of all sound military conclusions and practice.
№ 319277   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2018 / 20:10
- Troops Trioxa quite strong, and too well entrenched to climb on them in the forehead. Using a network of portals, he posted his troops around the Ark. And this is a big mistake.
- Thanks to the information found by the Professor at the cartographer, we know how close the Central node management portals Atrica. If we destroy it, the opponent will not be able to use the network of portals.
- This means that some of the forces Trioxa will be blocked, and all others will not be able to move quickly with such ease as before. We will have a chance.
- There's bad news: we spotted massive troop of Exiles in this sector - Atrox saw through our plan. The exiles will do everything possible to protect the control center portals.
- You will have to neutralize all portals on your way, otherwise, we will simply be swept away. In addition, our intelligence suggests that a few hours ago there has arrived Decimus - and he wants revenge. This time he must not escape alive.
- I can't wait, sir.
№ 319185   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 13:04
- Captured on the basis of Decimus materials mentions that the Exiles are using something called "Cartographer". What do you know about this, Isabel?
- "The cartographer" is a map of everything on the Ark. This means that Atrix could find on the installation of key systems and weapons.
We study the Isabel database Decimus. Already found a way to "Cartographer", but it will not be easy: the protection around the "Cartographer", we can not handle. The only way to get to it - the lift of the Forerunners. If we can capture the control towers of the Forerunners in this area, I'll be able to take control of the Elevator and force him to lift us up. It's our only chance to get there.
- So we'll go with that. You need to attack the Exiles again, until they realized that we found in their database. Go to "Cartographer" and find out what plans Atrix. Be careful - the exiles themselves can use this way.
№ 319177   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 12:09
- Captain, I appreciate the motivational speech, no less than other I. I., but was Trioxa months to strengthen the position on the Ark. Even if we found it, the attack would be a suicide.
- Therefore, we will act smarter and will strike at the command structure Triaxa. Isabelle, you know what where doing here Exiles. Where to start?
With Decimus. This is one of the main commanders Atrica, who led the attack on our station. He is responsible for the extraction of resources from the Outpost.
- We'll have a surprise attack on the Exiles, to bring them out of balance. Then shift to the South and deploy staff. When the base is ready - to hit Decimus.
- Captain, Isabel mentioned that the portal through which her station was in contact with the Ground, was closed without warning. When we start the fight, help is nowhere to wait.
- This issue here and we'll do that, Professor. Need to find a way to bring the message home. And in the meantime we will hold the Fort. Show them what I can do "Spirit of fire".
№ 319173   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 12:05
My tactic known from the beginning, but only the ring will tell how good it is. The ring will put everything in its place.
№ 315443   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2018 / 17:05
There is strategy and there is tactics. It was a small tactical operation. And the fact that a whole battalion perished, - is it tenth. As they say, the death of one man is a tragedy, and the death of thousands is a statistic.
№ 307402   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2017 / 23:17
The best strategy on the battlefield is to take more bullets than the enemy. Technically, it's not a bullet, but thermotherapy. But unless someone says, "I stuffed his parting radiators"?
№ 282824   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 10:53
In assault squad are sent forward snipers, and then the squad goes to the purpose of the task. The gunner in the squad usually goes to the team of 6-8 people. Most often, he goes ahead, and right behind him - the commander of the detachment. When the squad approaches the target, snipers took positions, and then the stormtroopers start the capture. Gunner sneaks forward and looks what doors opened, what closed, what will have to crack. Then the gunner and the intruder to decide how they will work: to use explosives or bolt cutters may be to break the lock... In General, whatever technique or method they choose, their task is to open the way to the goal.
When we come... you Know, usually it's not up to the teams - I don't tell people what to do, where to go and shoot. They're big boys - we have long been engaged in this work, and I have no reason to tell them how to do it. We just go in the building and clean it. We work quickly and aggressively in our business to act. Guys learn this for many years, to eventually reach the level of a fighter of the first rank - he plays an important role.
For each job the weapons and equipment selected on its own - each new job is different from the previous one. For some jobs decide to use a 10-inch HK-416 with silencer and MP-7, for the other - 14-inch with optical sight and 762, or just the guns - the choice of weapons is always dependent on the job.
№ 280756   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:56
We are the snipers, so usually go on patrol in front of our assault groups. Of course, we most often thermal imagers, night vision devices and infrared lasers, various devices in order to climb the building in front of goal. Our assault groups, it is vital that we took a good point for observation. When our storm troopers begin the final phase of the operation, we turn around and provide them extra protection. Our snipers are some of the best in the business. When we get into the tier of the first rank, we have years of training and invaluable combat experience.
We always pick up our equipment for the task. Camouflage, which is now on me, called AOR-2. It was developed by the Navy and is now used by the corps as camouflage for woodland. My set is just camouflage "Rhodesian" to work on this area. Work without armor plates is critically important because we are staying light. Sniper is a combat multiplier for a tier of the first rank, and for every other Department. We always work in small groups: we have not so many soldiers, and our task - to hold the position, and to strike and move away.
№ 280754   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:56
Do not fight the same enemy for too long, he will adapt to your tactics.
№ 280388   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2017 / 16:03