tactics [Theme] Page 2

In Italy this is normal. There are 60 million tactical, and everyone has his own opinion. We all look from their point of view, watch the games, so that's all right. Just after some time, the coach may get angry and respond. If I break the tables or hit the wall, it will not change anything.
№ 372958   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:23
- Okay. Let's say we believe all this. All these attacks and the truth is "ancient evil" and not just a bunch of goons chasing power. Why the rest of the world doesn't know? Why Atlas they are not razyskivaet?
And why don't we rush with all haste to the haven as planned? We need everyone there to warn? What happens if they following?
- Local Director aware of the incident with Ukonom. He is not a fool and will be alert. In addition, it takes time to mobilize these resources. You really think the plan of attack on Boston was written on a knee for one day? As for the other question - for the same reason we are silent about Virgins. If the whole world found out about Salem and relics, imagine the magnitude of chaos would have arisen. Did not come for another Great War, and to fight would have been you. Look, I too was not happy when I learned all this at the time. But old Oz stood his ground: "Not to sow panic." And he repeats it. But Salem smart: works from the shadows by the hands of others to get what you want - so when it comes time to look for someone to blame, might all point fingers at each other. She is trying to divide humanity, and the last time she with this FORTS.
- Okay. What are we going to do about it?
I don't know. Spin heavily relied on the Directors other academies. As I said, the Academy is an important line of defense from Salem. Atlas is now on high alert, and Vacuo... well, everything, as always - it will be difficult to hire thieves and murderers to fight with the other thieves and murderers. And - Cynder and her accomplices on the documents arrived in haven, which means the Mistral is their next target. So, we need straight to the Director. Even before that attack he was little news. I hope he has more answers.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 365204   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2019 / 23:05
It is always easier to persuade than to dissuade. There is a person to say "no", all his pride will be directed to hold a no.
№ 358967   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 14:07
Hey, Neptune, where are you going?!
- Well, you know... uh... just... take a comfortable position!
- On enemy-controlled terrain?!
They do not EXACTLY expect!
- And he was right...
3 Season 2 Series
№ 358382   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2019 / 15:03
Here's how to win an argument. Not to get personal. Not talking about myself. That's what they expect. If you give it to them, you will lose.
Here's how you win the debate. You don't make it personal. You do not make it about you. That is what they want, and if you give it to them, you will lose.
Quote Explanation: Jessica Preston explains Aaron Glassman, how to talk to the Board of Directors of the hospital, so they took Sean Murphy at work.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 347615   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 16:06
Noseless't care about high-tech! Our brother from her murderous company has always only saved by the skill and determination. Ultimately, all those deadly toys, just variables in a very complicated equation. Strategy and tactics polagushin just for the super-weapon of the next generation, in moments of crisis when things don't go according to plan, leading to inevitable death. The weapon is only a mindless tool. Combat tactics, the way of killing the opponent - all the man decides. Military school, following these ideas survive among others and are doing themselves a great name.
№ 343595   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 15:06
- Okay. You tried to drag a buddy to your magic mirror. You tried to bring the mirror to him. Costume deer - it was a bad idea. We need a way to illegally confiscate it.
- It will not work. I can't seize it illegally.
- Wait! What did you say?! You can't just drop everything! Can't spit and go! You said - if buddy can't fly, no Christmas would be. But if you don't go, the whole world will be disappointed!
- Hector, I'm not going to give up! What makes you think that I will quit? I haven't even thought of!.. I just change tactics and attract sandy. She will help us.
- How would you do it?
- Too many questions.
№ 341578   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2018 / 15:05
- They are behind us! Keep your eyes peeled!
- A-Ah! Again, these robots!
Again those damn machines! "The robbers," destroy them!
Of validus, according to orbital reconnaissance, they come from the starting compartment nearby.
Don't worry, brother. My new toy should solve the issue. Relieve neutralizing the emitter near the starting compartment - he E. M. I.-field should lead all Guards down! And beat them while they are defenseless!
Of validus, the field emitter looks unstable...
- I have made some improvements to the affected area was larger.
Your "improvements" have reduced the duration of the field. And then you have to deploy it again!..
№ 340657   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 00:39
Another Guard less!
- "Spirit of Fire" is ready to provide us with a new holographic lures, if we meet others.
- Meet Quinn, not sure you see what they are like here nervous.
№ 339152   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 03:17
- "... will be responsible to Atrixo! In addition, Sigma us for new orders. Our engineers have established a bridgehead over the cloaking field with a nearby control towers. We are commanded to keep the borders and not allow Guards to beat the tower. And that people did not disclose our plans, cloaking field must be turned on all the time - received a report of possible activity nearby. They must not penetrate a cloaking field. Failure is unacceptable!"
What Exiles do, the Guardians are worried about it.
- It must be something serious- the Guards will not rest until this is over. Need to prepare for new meetings with them.
№ 339151   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 03:16
Sir, India is spot on! We spread out along the route to the Exiles was more difficult to nail us.
Sounds reasonable. Keep your flamethrowers at the ready - then act with us. And watch out - you need to find out what's involved in the Exiles.
№ 339150   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2018 / 03:15
Okay, guys. Looks like Shanice are you trying to kill us all the fun. The captain is a little busy right now, so act without support. Their infantry approaching the Ford; our task is to there was warmly welcomed by "Scorpions". We need to establish a defensive perimeter to hold them. Get to work!
№ 337324   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 12:07
- It seems that we are faced with a new threat. Isabel?
- Exiles call them "Robbers". This machine is air defense, their ability to jump used for ambushes.
- Jerome, in the absence of "Robbers" the sky is again open for our troops - reinforcements of the "Hornets" have already raised the alarm. When you reach the next portal, send scouts ahead of the main group: we don't know what could await on the other side, so we should not break blind.
- Yes, sir. We've had enough surprises.
№ 336644   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:05
You need to be able to use the power of the enemy. To pretend give him to make him lose balance.
№ 332612   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 16:02
- Jerome, intelligence found a portal that will send you to the source. The rest of the units I ordered to gain a foothold and to cover escape routes.
- That's right... Hold on, now jump!
Oh how I've missed it!
Quote Explanation: "Vepr" Spartans jumps off a cliff.
№ 323673   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2018 / 15:08