tactics [Theme] Page 4

- But you have countermeasures. Who else can do that except you?
The question here is practice.
Quote Explanation: Opinions about the game of Runes Serra ascendant and Dr. Easter
3 Series
№ 276812   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:37
- What's the matter? You don't like them? You personally have selected.
- Sorry, what?
- Each time at the end of the match you have that kind of face, as if you are not pleased with their results.
- It is not in their result, and in yours. In your tactics. You could put all of them two moves earlier.
№ 273695   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 14:13
I was picking candidates to you. I have studied your techniques and strategy of combat. The fight in Alaska, too.
- What do you think?
- I think you are unpredictable. You always deviating from standard combat techniques. You risk yourself and the team. I'm afraid you're not qualified for this mission.
- Well, thank you for being honest. You may be right, but every pilot one realizes that the decision to fight once it takes. And then live with their consequences.
- That's what I do.
№ 273690   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 14:12
Tactician must know what to do when there is what the strategist must know what to do when nothing to do.
№ 269666   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:15
If your enemy is armed and equipped better than you - steal from the enemy. Firearms effectively, but attracts attention. We must note that the Ottomans will respond in kind.
№ 268027   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:08
In the desert it is important to plan everything, but other than that, I hope and good luck. She favored us, when we learned about the Ottoman derailed train with a very interesting cargo. To the Ottomans, who survived the crash, were joined by a small patrol. Together they began to guard the wreckage and wait for reinforcements.
№ 268026   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:08
- "Kane ordered our troops not to take up arms against the aliens. It's crazy they gave us a blood bath. I respect your faith in Kane, but for the sake of Brotherhood, for the love of humanity I beg you not to do this job! Together we will be able to cope with the situation. Please, you're my last hope..."
- Damn it, I told you that Kane is alive and well! Okay, our main task is to take the base by storm, and then we entrenched there and kick Killian's ass. She will only surrender, and then she will answer for everything.
№ 264308   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:00
To tell you the truth, my son - our enemies of G. C, B. prevail. But, as I told Killian, the victory is forged not on the battlefield. Everything is going according to my plan: G. S. B. is amassing forces in Sarajevo. The first thing you need to find the details that got lost on the way from Brazil, and then to allow time for us to complete, and then we can move on to the "second stage". If all goes well, soon in the Inner Circle there is a place for you.
№ 262781   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:39
Killian became the right hand of Kane is not for beautiful eyes, but she has her own agenda. Why do you think Cain did not tell her about the situation in Brazil?.. I can trust you, huh? Anyway, I heard that Kane creates some kind of superweapon- that's what all the secrecy. Well, except Kane - not a genius? Okay, now not about it. We kill G. S. B. one stroke, but they are not sitting idly by: as we speak, the troops of the Council burst to the laboratory. You need to repel the attack, and then clean the sector from Sbsei filth, that we could take out... well, you know. As you can see, I'm on my way to Sao Paulo. The tickets in the first row are provided to us.
№ 262349   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:24
Always looked at it... Okay, one more look. And now it's time to show G. C. B., what we can do. The time has come Holy war. The goal you have two - the Andrews air force base and the White House. Damn! Yes half of my life I'd give to myself to participate in it! Okay... Airbase - their air support in the region. You handle that, you don't have to worry about shit from the sky. The white House is nonsense: the high command there had never smelled, but if you blow the first, will be a good distraction. Problems should not be, the choice is yours, brother. Show them what our Fraternity, but I warn you - be careful.
№ 262347   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:24
When going into battle, someone has to be found. And the first is almost always killed. But in order that the attack took place, the vanguard needs to die.
№ 262215   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:20
Now he's the hero everyone's been talking about? "The legend of the Brotherhood"... I Hope your reputation is not sucked from the finger, because they will lead you straight to hell - the Space Center named Goddard in Greenbelt, Maryland. Responsible for functioning of missile defence by G. S. B.. the Challenge: with a small squad to infiltrate the area and destroy it all, then disable the system. First cut the connection that they are unable to call for backup, and then.. Not for me to teach you. I wish I could tell you what Kane wants to achieve, but then I'd have to kill you... just kidding! Seriously, I envy you, brother - a change is coming and you will be in their heart. We just joined the Brotherhood, but you can call me if you need anything...
№ 261748   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:05
- The site creation is completed. The construction of the Limits is in the final stage. However, the resistance of the natives continues to grow. Tactics of sabotage was not justified. Victory is unlikely. The operation should cease immediately.
- Offer rejected! The Lord requires to blow up the remaining Ichor and continue collecting. You are ordered to clear the site of the explosion from the native species. Remove they have all the data on the Ichor. Give me an update.
- Will be executed. The place of explosion is determined. Give the order all our ground units.
№ 261287   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:50
They thought we were defeated and I was dead. They have weakened the attention, and we managed to decapitate the beast. However, G. S. B. still dangerous and ready to attack, so I take our troops from the East coast.
- We depart, master?!
- No, but our enemies in their blindness decide that we were frightened and fled. While G. S. B. celebrating the victory, we will gather strength and prepare for the most difficult and dangerous phase of our operation. We're on the verge in order to obtain the greatest knowledge in our lives. It is time to turn our gaze to the Heavens - "guests" will arrive soon.
№ 259806   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:01
- I believed in you, my child, and now my faith has been rewarded. Now we can move on to the next stage: when the North-Eastern defences of G. S. B. to be neutralized, "Philadelphia" will be vulnerable. Soon all the G. S. B. will arrive on Board the space station, at the annual meeting, however, one person should hold. This Redmond Boyle - a politician whose greed is equal only to his vanity. If you made a RAID upon the Treasury of the G. S. B., he will postpone his flight.
- ... Want to survive?
- Yes, dear. Mr. Boil "should lead the G. S. B.". Act rather child - we have a lot to do.
№ 259796   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:01