tactics [Theme] Page 5

Well, newbie. You know the basics of guerrilla warfare, but I have to tell you why we fight and how do we get the city area by area. "Red zone" - the most devastated area of Philadelphia. At the same time, it entrenched the Resistance. Among the houses and bombed-out streets of our tactics works well against K. N. A. Here we target the impact point is important for Koreans - their capture will help to change the situation in our favor. Strengthening its position in the area, we will liberate the asylum and get the access to goods and greatest equipment. To kill the patrols with armored vehicles, we set the trap and arranged the ambush. But be careful - airships K. N. A. on duty in the sky all day. And here is intersected by a web of snipers: the main thing is to kill them before they you.
The return of the "red zone" will give us a springboard to attack the next zone, where K. N. A. even stronger. For example, in the "yellow zone" - an isolated densely populated area, where all the inhabitants are kept under strict control. People live in constant fear - we need to show them the way out, instilling in their hearts the hope of returning in their minds the idea that life doesn't have to be like this. Merge with the crowd, and you can undermine communication K. N. A. hack TV screens and radios spreading propaganda. Free the political prisoners and oppressed peoples, to destroy enemy infrastructure. See how every act of disobedience to change people's minds about the Resistance the better, it brings the rebellion. And then you'll see how the city changes as a result of your actions. Believe me, a novice, to defeat K. N. A. needs the help of every person.
When the red and yellow zones will be ours, will have a chance to strike at the heart of the invaders - in the "green zone", the area under the full control of the K. N. And.. Its fighters armed to the teeth. It is a veritable fortress, so we'll need everything we can get to capture these areas and win the war. Let the previous job will be for you a valuable lesson, or the hope of victory will be.
№ 258398   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:13
You seem to be brave enough to fight, but I'm here to tell you about the skills and tools of Resistance that we use against K. N. And.. While you're a beginner, but if you're not so bad, it will be possible to discuss better.
The Korean people's Army has transformed our city into a prison. They have air support, drones and machine. Their high-tech guns have biometric locks, so we had to concoct their weapons. In my Arsenal in the service set, "an American genius": I have created a modular weapon system that allows you to change weapons on the battlefield. This means that our reliable friend, the shotgun can be a gun, or turn into a strong gun, if you need more firepower. Look - each weapon facilities there are a variety of combat configurations, but that's not all. You can change the universal kit on the fly and to modify any of the 3 main components. Need a sniper shot? No problem - just add the muzzle brake and sight. Fighting with the Resistance adapted to the situation - this is how we survive. But guns aren't everything.
Means of guerrilla warfare - your best friends. 4 is the device with which it is better to be able to appeal if you don't want to die a novice. Incendiary mixtures are needed to fight with the infantry, and "Moodle" solve problems with armor. If you're in the mood to work smarter, we have the device hacking: it burns the security camera and turns drones against kN. And -- and if you need to bypass enemy lines, firecrackers will give you some time. Every tool can be activated in several ways: to quit, to cut from a distance, set a trap. But personally, I love radio-controlled cars - with mobile bombs, nothing compares. The device can be done on the move: main - pack components.
The fighter should be able to use it all, so I am teaching you. Learn to deal with the patrols mark their targets, catch them off guard and fell until the arrival of reinforcements. If you need help, take one of our own. You easy to move, but sometimes need clean speed: motorbikes will help you quickly navigate through open terrain. Want to work covertly? Wait for night and attack their target. Give me the gun mufflers, or you can get close and kill with a knife. With you, they will do well, so you got to know when to fight, when to run and when to hide.
And if we don't win the hearts and minds of people all over.
№ 258378   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:12
The war erupted. We have dealt many devastating blows to our enemies. We strengthen our position and drive them back into the hole, but they are increasingly adapt and adjust to these conditions. Like hammer, they mercilessly down on us, but sometimes everything is decided surgical strikes, like a scalpel. It's time for a new generation of warriors for the age of new wars. We are experts in the use of violence. We lack the will to make decisions and do what is necessary. Our forces coordinated and high-precision, Executive and unstoppable. We are unknown soldiers, hunting in silence until the time comes to strike from the shadows. We are veterans of elite units of special operations on an international scale. We Are Tier-1.
№ 244261   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:35
Though some benefit from this damn sciatica. No strength to read long indignant notation and is not necessary, just stop yourself focusing on internal sensations, and the victim herself is buried. Alchevska win-win tactic!
№ 241489   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:20
Despite the fact that I'm hanging out, all power inside. This apparent weakness. Pretending to be weak, you win.
№ 231672   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:18
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is just noise before defeat.
№ 231588   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:15
Khaleesi, the Seven Kingdoms do not fall into your hands like ripe peaches off the tree. You will need the Navy, army, gold, allies...
Quote Explanation: The taming of the impatient Daenerys.
№ 218762   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 23:00
Worry no one has died, but the recklessness - is a different matter. We have sown the seeds, let them germinate.
Quote Explanation: Katili in conversation with Robb about tactics in the war
№ 218758   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:59
Even in the midst of war it is necessary to observe some decency.
Quote Explanation: Tyrion thinks about it, when asked to remove the heads of Eddard stark and the other from the wall of the Royal castle.
№ 218580   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:53
- There are two theories about the strategy of chess, explained Ian. - In fact, thousands of them, but the major only two. The first is that a key figure on the Board is the second row - the king, knight, rook, Queen and so on. This theory assigns the role of pawns for the exchange figures in the development of tactics of the game. The second theory, on the contrary, argues that pawns can and should be at the point of attack, and that a clever strategist should use them to attack if it wants to win. Frankly, for me, both theories do not work.
- What's the difference between tactics and strategy? she asked. Is a purely technical problem?
Ian pondered the question Shiri, and he's got a sneaking suspicion that the answer he does not know.
The difference in terms, it is purely theoretical - there came from the height of the confident voice of Ben. - A tactic is a set of small steps that you take to walk to some place. Strategy is the steps that you do when you have nowhere to go.
№ 215256   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:10
50 years ago in the streets of Leningrad taught me one rule: "If a fight is inevitable, it is necessary to beat the first."
№ 214939   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:59
- You're military tactics, isn't it? Maybe come up with some tactics!
- I think we should... run!
- Are you sure you tactics?!
255 Series
№ 214093   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:29
In the art of war is tactics: lend me your sword and kill them.
19 Series
№ 196376   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:30
Bluffing is not cheating, but tactics!
№ 193793   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:49
Truth is the best tactic.
№ 167669   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:31