shame [Theme] Page 9

An honest death is better than shameful life.
№ 98405   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:55
Disgraced crave respect.
№ 88061   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:55
It is better to die than to live mechanically, to live a life in which there is nothing but repetition. To die is to go into the unknown. To die means to experience joy, to experience joy at the thought that you are at the mercy of the elements, which is much larger than the usual our sense of the world, namely, the absolute unknown. That is the joy. But embarrassing and humiliating for a human to live like a mechanism, and withdrawn into themselves to force their own will, to be a being separated from the unknown. In death there is nothing shameful. Infamous only life, every moment of which is an empty space, where man lives only by inertia. Life really can become a shameful humiliation for the human soul. But death is not a shame. Death, which is unlimited space, and we will never tarnish.
№ 86249   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:33
Now, if a stone to the head will fall - it's a real shame, and the shame, dishonor, blasphemy, and bad word of mouth only so far trouble, as we see them.
№ 77088   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:17
You embarrass yourself, your cow will embarrass yourself...
№ 74176   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:03
Do not trust friends more shameful than to be deceived by them.
№ 65306   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:06
Allow me to break the silence, but nothing vulgarae I haven't seen in twenty years of teaching, before it even fades our production of the musical "Hair" in elementary school.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 51836   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:20
In childhood, boy scout camp I could not learn to tie knots. Everyone said that my fingers are not the same. Look at me now nimble fingers. I'll tell you about one of the best days of my life? It was in the same camp. I accidentally miswrote it, but I was not allowed to leave the room. The guy wouldn't let me. He mocked me. And I took it and called him a moron. I swore at him and sent him to hell. And everyone went silent because I said a bad word, and then began to laugh. And I couldn't understand why they are laughing: from the fact that I have described, or due to the fact that I swore. I tried to cover the wet shorts, but that only attracted attention. And everyone laughed more and more.
And Peter, my brother, was different. He was a counselor. Everyone respected him. By the way, with the knots he had no problems. She and dad often trained and tying knots. In General, he stood up, took me by the hand and took him to the toilet. He took off my shorts, cleaned me up, then took off his shorts and put on me. Then he kissed me on the cheek and pulled back. He was in his underpants, but no one laughed. It was the best day of my life.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 50066   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:00