call [Theme] Page 9

I remember a year ago walking down the street and threw a challenge to society, morals, around the world. It is now the desire was gone - I just want peace of mind. I guess this is called growing up.
№ 184005   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:15
You know the motto: be yourself? It is a challenge.
№ 181670   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:48
The elasticity of demand, the NASDAQ, passive safety, creativity, a permanent depression, the testimony of GPS - the world is too much not really existing things that constitute, however, a significant portion of our aspirations and experiences. It's just a word, around which we've been killing my life. Life does not consist of this. Life is about knowledge, tests, love and - answer person for these 3 calls.
№ 160070   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:10
Missy, what are your plans after school, if you're not going to College?
- I don't know.. to hang out with a guy, the model type to be, stuff to play in a band with friends.
- I got reports about your grades two months and you know what? Two-two-two-two-two.
- Two-two.. Yes.
It means that you don't care.
- Well, you're a genius. I go?
- You narrow-minded, disgusting creature. You want the truth? In the first place. You're not going to play in a band and model you're not going because you have no ambition. With your knowledge you will be in the 80% kontengent who tills for minimum wage. And you're going to Pohang for the rest of his working life until you're replaced by a computer.
- I don't care.
- In the second. Your only talent is to allow yourself to fuck. Your life will become an endless cycle of pain. And when you can't take it anymore... neither the day nor the hour - will be even worse. Much worse. Every day I come to work and watch yourself as you immerse in the shit! Easy not what to think. But then, to something want takes courage! And the character! But you have nothing! Get out! Get out!
№ 136346   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 16:32
... she's strong, perfect, confident and ready to challenge anyone, any God, if they suddenly dare to speak up against it...
№ 98453   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:57
But whatever the challenge we are facing, we have to respond to it socially and economically acceptable and technically feasible manner.
№ 70323   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:57