oil [Theme] Page 2

One hope for this oil, damn it! Yes send it to us Allah! Well, at least a little bit!
№ 313445   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2018 / 17:02
- What will happen to humanity? Factory probably went the whole of Russia toxic smoke. Our province literally smelled of oil.
- Who smelled... And I have no smell.
№ 313324   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2018 / 12:07
- It seems here that the oil is available. There are some signs, but I can't give You...
- And do not! Don't! Guarantee you keep it, and give me oil. One hope for this oil, damn it! Yes send it to us Allah! Well, at least a little bit!
№ 313320   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2018 / 12:03
It's not like! In Baku, it seems, and we didn't like! From Taghiyev is! Have Nagieva there! The Nobel is! Rothschild is! Only I don't have! Am I worse than others? I'm a cultural person, I am a supporter of progress!
Quote Explanation: Farzali-Bek Velibekov wails, when out of the ground instead of oil hit dirty water, and he to mine the land, incite the bandits, killed the family of Rustam.
№ 313274   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2018 / 05:02
The oil-rich country with a despotic government, internal wars and corrupt judicial system receives a low credit rating and remain relatively poor because will not be able to collect sufficient capital to complete the development wells.
Quote Explanation: The author in the Chapter "the Credo of capitalism" States that country's credit rating is more important than the availability of resources.
№ 305145   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2017 / 19:06
The development of the energy sector in Azerbaijan are not confined to our borders. We have seven pipelines. Three of them transported oil: two of them lead to Black, one to the Mediterranean sea. The number of pipelines is four, we can transport gas in all directions - Georgia, Turkey, Iran and Russia. In Europe the demand for natural gas will increase while Azerbaijan is the only for Europe a new energy source. Currently used all other sources, providing Europe with gas. Azerbaijan is a new source, located nearby, reserves are great, he has the potential for the next decade.
№ 303250   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 06:03
If they get angry, Renfield, they will bite like a snake in the pit. Torture, rape, murder of children and women - that's what the Order of the Dragon the last 500 years. In the past, they defended their interests directly - the sword and the cross, slaughtering entire villages, branding men and women heretics. They burned them at the stake and listened to the screams of pain. God came to the aid of the flock. Now, the Order achieves the goal through the boards of Directors. They do business, politics and oil. And that oil would be the weak link. They think that it will be the fuel of the new century, and controlling it - they will rule the future. But when we can show all the possibilities of the earth's magnetism - they have the money will disappear and will disappear the power.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 281631   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:36
Plato tried to convince the leadership of MeadWestvaco that the essence of the situation it is, and they do not know what primitive accumulation, robber barons and oil wars of those times, when the foundations of the economies of their continent.
№ 280611   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:35
Amidst the gloom and hunger, people dying for the sake of black gold.
№ 275439   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:34
"Rich and happy existence"? Mr Gref, you are talking about? I do not understand. Is he still pretending to be disabled? Don't know about you, but I don't feel rich when the price of oil to $ 120. Dangerous, you see, expensive oil! And now straight the dizzying success of the Russian economy we are seeing, of course. Honestly, you do not understand: expensive oil is bad, oil is cheap - too bad. He warned of the danger. And for me it is dangerous for Russia, those who currently are engaged in the economy of our country. Expensive oil. It's a no brainer that not only in the oil and gas needle needs to sit, but there is nothing wrong in the fact that the oil is expensive. Just need the brains of our officials. And send money with expensive oil for the construction of plants, factories and the like, and not into the pockets to pop!
Quote Explanation: German Gref warned about the dangers of high oil prices and a strong ruble. Gref predicts that the significant increase in oil prices in the near future will not happen. "To $ 60 - really, but this is not the price level, which would give us again a happy and God
77 Series Release Date: 27.12.2016
№ 270340   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:37
Call me old-fashioned crank, but I believe in the old military Maxim: "the Spoils to the winner". In other words, we should not wage war, and then to hand over the keys to people who hate us, and walk away. We're winning the war, taking the oil to pay our Finance costs and, in doing so, traded with Iraq and all the other quite fair.
№ 266090   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:00
Of course, more than a decade ago, when we were told that the Iraqis will throw us on the streets with flowers and welcomed as liberators, I don't buy these assurances. But if you really want to hear my opinion, these flowers Iraq can keep. Let him pay off the oil. This oil must be collected specifically for us. And here's why: because the Iraqis will not be able to save it. <...> So, if Iran or ISIS about to capture Iraqi oil, I say we should capture the oil first, developing Iraq partition plan costs.
№ 266089   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:00
You know, what oil? Oil is, above all, power. It we lubricated each lever, each wheel in the system.
3 Season 22 Series
№ 263021   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:47
As the year changed the country! Last September it seemed that all the agony - the oil, the ruble, the prices... Everything goes to hell. And now like nothing. Jerk the ruble at the level of 62 to 65 to the dollar, so what? Even the price is already not responding.
№ 257259   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:28
Trampling on a tiny patch, or rather the ballet on the tip of the needle. "Oil-ruble-budget", "give-to give." If you give a liberal a model if the store is a strong state.
№ 236296   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:47