books [Theme] Page 177

I want to give him a book about his own life, a book that would help him figure out where he came from and where the book, giving strength to change.
№ 11182   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:06
I don't often read books in which nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Comes type, sees a wench, it hits. She tells him that he doesn't know, sleep or not sleep with him. And eight hundred pages finally announces to him that will not give.
№ 11095   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:02
In the train I read, because it is boring, the tram - because it is interesting.
№ 10814   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:34
Reader! The historical novel is a particular form of the novel: it tells not what logically invented, and that was illogical.
№ 10727   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:27
Faces are as accessible to read as it is inherent in the books, the only difference is that they are read in a short time and less fooling us.
№ 10680   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:23
Where they burn books will soon burn people.
№ 10642   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:19
Books must be heavy, because in them is hidden the whole world.
№ 10596   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:15
Books are like Velcro. Nothing preserves memories better than our book pages.
№ 10595   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:15
- Tell me, sir, what a man die when he's deprived of the joy and comfort that gives literature?
- Not from one, from another, he said. From the petrifaction of the heart or atrophy of the nervous system.
№ 10232   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:55
Books about male psychology, women buy and read. Although there about men are written as about some strange animals or about inoplanetyan with very strange behavior. A book about ships women do not read...
№ 10118   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:49
From movies and books only harm. Behold, read a lot, navydumyvali something.
But life is completely different. Everything in life differently. Someday you will understand. Or not. Understand. Or not.
№ 9789   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:31
The books are written not in order to believe in them, but in order to be considered. Having before them the book, everyone should try to understand not what she expresses and what she wants to Express.
№ 9769   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:30
In a sense, the book is not told him anything new - but that was its charm. She said that he could tell if I was able to put in order his scattered thoughts. It was the product of a mind similar to his own, but enormously more powerful, more systematic, less fear-ridden. The best books, he perceived, are those that tell you what you already know.
№ 9566   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:21
I always thought that literature is a bowling game where the main task of the writer to knock down pins with text. That is, the text ball, but the pins - not ten. Their number tends to infinity, implying the immortality and infinity of human souls. The more pins will fall and the more they banged the adjacent shower - the better. The main thing - to quit. And hope. And try to throw more accurately, not harder. Because the soul is ready to fall. They are important - to feel the power of the blow. And strength doesn't matter. Moreover, that weak souls will not fall from the ball and from neighboring pins. But quite weak souls do not fall from a blow, and one of its sound. But the goal of the writer is not a strike. Because of the soul - not the pins. The purpose of the writer to the soul was raised after the impact. Rose updated. With the memory of the last shot. With its experience. And that they are more so easily fell.
№ 9171   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:02
How can a normal person to make myself sit down and write? Not to go to parties, to score on sources of income, to abandon all entertainment and to write? Here to sit in four walls and peck your fingers on the keys. No, of course. Can't. And, by the way, I don't. Even if he has the talent Booker for four, he'll buried in the ground. And rightly so. Because the money he did not earn, and glory he does not need a dick. If it is truly a smart man, of course. You can write obsessed. And they have generally no taste, no inspiration, no brains. Only ustavlennom. Where ustavlennom there and hang. Where's the hang - there - good-bye America. Or just a poorly written text with a claim to spiritual and stylistic impulses, which is worse than just garbage with a claim to attempt to be clever. Although, of course, there are exceptions. But unfortunately, rare.
№ 9170   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:02