humiliation [Theme] Page 5

I met with humiliation and know what it is. It is better not to know.
Quote Explanation: The story "Unlucky Fima"
№ 299689   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 01:15
- You satisfied with this treatment?
- Huh?
- Looking forward to the release idesi want it to end? It will never end. People like you who can't speak out against those who humiliate will be Pets all my life. So you really like it? You may not have a way to avoid his orders, since the Academy allows it... But don't take that chance - it's like that not to escape from prison in which he removed the grating. It's like admitting that you are the pet.
- I...
Oh, but maybe that's what you want to live. To live in fear from people like him, to follow orders, instead of waiting for the slightest acts of kindness... Nothing, many people so live. Although I myself do not understand. But in this case, exit the game, not even raising a bid will be even better.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 296477   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2017 / 13:12
I kamikaze humiliation. Ready to fall to the bottom, if only for you to steal. Your embarrassment is my reward.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 292458   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 04:45
When you hit me or humiliated, or psychologically tortured mother, I walked to the well, threw him a penny and wanted you dead.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 288559   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 09:02
If you want a precise definition of who a coward is one who demeans a whole class of people to go on them and appear greater.
№ 284118   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2017 / 08:41
In the Proverbs of Solomon pride ("haughty eyes") is mentioned as the first of the seven ungodly things. Christians also put pride at the head of the list of the seven deadly sins. (Pope Gregory I wanted to be Mendeleev from Christianity and built the canonical table of sins.) What is pride? Spinoza believed susceptible to the pride of those who from self-love considers himself better than others. If Spinoza had asked my advice, I would add that pride is a deliberate error in judgment. Spinoza also pointed out that the reverse is not observed, i.e. none of the hatred does not consider himself worse than he is.
"One who surrenders to the humiliation, really appreciate yourself for your willingness to be humiliated". (Dostoevsky and Nietzsche.)
From my own experience I will add that, as a rule, those who speak bad about yourself, just want to be complimented, praised and cheered for. If you have done someone a compliment and didn't take it, so I expect you to be repeated.
№ 283749   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:10
To prove the courage, humiliating those who are physically weaker, is low and causes only pity and disgust.
№ 283628   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2017 / 21:46
A peace based on humiliation of the vanquished is not the world, but only a brief truce between two wars.
№ 281381   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2017 / 20:45
Sometimes humiliation is the worst punishment.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 280243   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 14:31
A philosopher, wishing to humiliate him, put him over lunch somewhere around musicians. And he, sitting up, said, "this is the right way to make the last place first."
№ 274822   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:59
Someone else's humiliation to watch where it's nice.
№ 270555   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:44
Do not cling to love that humiliates,
Turning you into submissive slaves...
True love does not allow
Though sweet, however, the shackles...
Destroy your identity subordination,
And will burn to ashes when extinguished passion...
Not love there reigns, and perversity,
Where the price of obedience and power...
№ 267423   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:44
Inga, when a woman is humiliated at home, the worst is not even the fact that her husband behaves like a monster, and the fact that a woman can not receive any assistance from other people. She said: "it's your own fault you chose". It says it all: "be Patient, endure everything, and you, too, keep silent". She say: "Change myself and then change it". Lada, we're not witches, we're just people. We can well educate their own children. But I can not remodel our husbands are not our children, but other people have grown up and formed children, who were older, which we not alter. They are the product of environment and education of their parents. We can't change their personal history with one click of the fingers. People can change and become wiser and kinder. Of course, you can! But only if he wants it. But if we want him, nothing will change. He will remain himself, because he is comfortable.
№ 259332   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:45
It is difficult, almost impossible, to humiliate a beautiful woman; she will remain beautiful, humiliating her stay out in the cold.
Quote Explanation: 1900.
№ 258117   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:04