the Creator [Theme] Page 2

The complete absence he [God] of any of those qualities, which could grace a God, to inspire respect for him, cause awe and worship, the real God, the true God, the Creator of the vast universe is no different from all the other available gods. Every day he clearly shows that the does are not interested in neither man nor other animals - except to torture them, to destroy and extract from this study some entertainment, while making everything possible to his eternal and unchanging monotony, he was not boring.
№ 390254   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:34
And then I realized that you can't accept indiscriminately. Each Creator - being is very delicate and vulnerable. However, they are pressured by critics and orders, without mercy. So to have that protection... I forged my armor.
- Then it's Your gear?
- But true, its effect is more powerful than t-shirts.
- But why?
Is the clothing of the heroine, which I then painted. Since then I became stronger.
That is a relief, even You had a hard time.
- Like all. There is no profession without its challenges. So, after all the humiliation, the rest will depend only on effort.
Quote Explanation: Rinko Ogasawara told the story of why was wearing the dress of a goth-loli. She created the character design of the anime, and her work is not accepted. Now the new designer-artist the same problems and she shares her experience.
№ 389781   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 23:09
- You will go to my team?
- By whom?
- The Creator!
- That is the Creator if you translate?
- And the creators of us here *** not needed!
Quote Explanation: The Creator is, in fact, the Creator of the brand. The task of the Creator to fulfill all the requirements of the customer campaign and to please the target audience.
№ 381931   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:15
The present work does not create them expire.
№ 381805   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:05
More blinding than it seems the fire of knowledge, kindled a solitary Creator, the more powerful extinguishing agents descend on him, this pattern, alas, has also affected the great Russian naturalist (Vernadsky).
Quote Explanation: Ruined geniuses of Russia. Academician V. I. Vernadsky
№ 371326   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 18:26
Judgment is not condemnation.
№ 352254   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 06-12-2018 / 14:09
Cruel was not a society of cruel we have become.
№ 352110   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 05-12-2018 / 13:36