the Creator [Theme] Page 1

In man, the creature and the creator are united.
№ 420439   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 12:57
Creators die, our world is with us. There is nothing left of us.
№ 418167   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 15:12
And the stars are a distant twinkle.
№ 415602   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 20:00
Don't cry for me, Catherine, because I don't deserve your tears. I am about to stand before the Creator – or before the devil if I deserve punishment.
№ 414792   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 21:12
And doubts give rise to perhaps.
№ 412075   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 23:18
Comment

Yeah, I'm crazy. Like any creator.
№ 410715   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 22:57
at the same time about a lot ...
№ 410426   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 16:45
Finch: Let's start the lesson. Think Doctor, after deciding the paradigm, reality will become a test in our hands. We can change the universe and improve it.
Doctor: Yes, the creator with Mr. Finch's face. You may think I'm old-fashioned, but I like it the way it is.
Finch: You want to keep the old order. Think about the changes that can be made if you use this power for good.
Doctor: Who, like you?
Finch: No, people like you! The paradigm would give us strength, and you could give us wisdom. Become a god, with me! Imagine that you can. Think about the civilizations you can save. Perganon, Askinta, your people. The Doctor, the proud Time Lords will be reborn, reborn.
Sarah Jane: Doctor, not his case.
Finch: You can be with him forever, young, blossoming, unfeding, immortal. Their lives are so fleeting, so many goodbyes, you're so lonely, Doctor, join us.
Doctor: Can I save everyone?
Finch: Yeah.
Doctor: Stop the wars...
Sarah Jane: No. The universe must move on. Pain, loss, shapes our happiness and love. Whether it's peace or relationships, everything is termed, everything ends.
№ 405331   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:03
Even if the outcome is obvious, don't look back. After all, you are the creator of your own destiny.
№ 404630   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 17:06
Bugs, kinks, loops are a sign that we have taken the liberty to be creators of their lives.
Be wrong great. To err is the privilege of living.
№ 398535   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:18
Jay: Where am I? It's not "Windel".
Progressor Cain: Hello, Jay. You are in the scientific center "Noalhat". My name is Cain.
D.: "Nobullet"? In my database there is no information about this place.
K.: You've been asleep for more than two hundred years. During this time much has changed.
Dr. Ayman: Mr. Cain, whether it is wise...
K.: Please do not interfere with the experiment.
D. background Radiation noticeably improved. In Ardamine the crash occurred on a continental scale.
K.: Go Ahead.
Ad: From my data it follows that any species goes through three stages of evolution. Becoming - maturity - and death. I believe that your views passed the stage of maturity and purposefully moving towards death. This is the only way to explain your desire for self-destruction. Your role in this world they are going to play.
E: Jay, you talk to their creators!
D.: "And God created beings in his image and likeness". In my memory and provided the basis of your literature. There are many examples of how Creators create inferior beings. But there is no single example that the Creator created the creature, on a level superior to it for development.
K. Conclusion?
D: You are not my creators. You are a tool in the hands of the Creator. Intermediate stage of evolution on the way to me.
E: ?!
K.: Go Ahead, Jay.
D: My kind of replaced your. You will have to step aside and give us directions.
E: turn it Off! Turn off immediately!
Quote Explanation: Protocol of interrogation of "project Jay."
№ 396301   Added Viker 27-05-2020 / 11:17
It's time for you to meet his Creator.
Quote Explanation: Bristleback says this phrase after killing Omniknight.
№ 394812   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 01:27
Scripture makes clear that a higher power glorify God in heaven with all the grandiose solemnity. This praise and worship cause the witness awe. Unfortunately, many modern Christians this feeling is not familiar: they perceive the Almighty as a "buddy", "guy" - only on a cosmic scale. Such familiarity is, I think, undermines the foundations of worship and deprives the worship due reverence. Yes, the Lord loves us, He's our friend - in the deepest sense of the word. And at the same time, this is the pre-eternal God, Creator, King and judge.

Explanation of the quote:

The author is a Jew who converted to Christianity and who came to Christianity via Protestantism.
Here he has in mind the shortcomings of Protestantism.
Quote Explanation: The author is a Jew who converted to Christianity and came to Orthodoxy through Protestantism. Here he is referring to the shortcomings of Protestantism.
№ 394333   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 01:12
Since the fall of the forefathers, thanks to bogodarovka freedom, people make choices. And only God is always waiting, helps, leaves in society and in the life of every their tracks. People just need to see and make a choice of light, warmth, kindness - which means the path of God or to revel in the self in sin. This is the main thing. Human freedom nobody can take away, even and his Creator.
№ 393423   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 04:45