body [Theme] Page 68

Strange state - not to see myself. The longer I'm in it, the more it seems that the body is only one of the hypotheses about what I do. Yes, I have a headache after hitting the ceiling, and abdominal pain subsides. Yes, I feel under my feet the earth. But this is just the category of pain and touch. A couple of theses in the hypothesis of my body. But it could easily be that body is long gone, and the ideas remained and are working on! Like a man with an amputated leg continues to feel itchy on her fingers...
№ 5266   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:53
I also think that fashion is moving on the body. In order to protect against copying need to lean on something firm, natarajaswami. The last Bastion of the idea of uniqueness is the human body. Paintings and sculptures on a human skin is a very clear trend.
№ 5165   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:48
Give peace a body means, in this case, at the same time to take the body from the world, to share with the world bodies or autobiographical structures and cultural layers.
№ 4874   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:34
As jewelry is different from natural stone and precious metal, and glam embodiment is different from the natural physicality, which can only be natural persons: naturally reacting, feeling and expressing themselves, of course thinking is a rare phenomenon in post-industrial society. And I must say, growing only in the presence of spiritually oriented practices of ordinary life - then it does not matter what people put it on himself. Moreover, the naturalness is functional in the highest sense of the term. That is, the orientation of physicality on the essential conformable to the nature of things and human relations. In this high functionality.
№ 4864   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:33
Man in the world appears as the body, and it lives according to the laws of biology, physiology and chemistry. He is attracted to what he has a deficit. It wants what it entails. What it implies, that it wants. A source of attraction directs the vector of the processes and manages them.
№ 4863   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:33
And that soul is
now You! And the body that you
so cling just a seasonal shell -
the cocoon from which a butterfly will fly, and
how it will be ugly or beautiful
depends on you... such a paradox...
Live without causing harm!
And the body this to act!
№ 3805   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:40
The human body is a self-winding machine. The man is a living proof of perpetual motion. [La Mettrie]
№ 1798   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:19
What is a physical body, it is no more than an object, it's a prison for God enclosed in soul of each of us. The story of blood, greed, hunger, sexual desire, lust for power, desire for glory. As long as there is body, there will be the desire, until the last desire, will not disappear human selfishness, people will fight to fulfill the desires of their bodies, and no end in sight. This world has no future.
№ 1753   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:17
I'm not fat I'm just big-boned!
№ 1400   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:03
- Bender, how you gonna live without a body?
The body needs hookers and fat people! And I need a wad of cash and head to keep them!
2 Season 3 Series
№ 1364   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:02
Soul and body, body and soul - how mysterious they were! In the shower hidden animal instincts, and the body this to feel spiritualized. The senses could Refine, and the intellect could degrade. Who can say when the silent flesh and the soul begins to speak? How shallow were the arbitrary definitions of ordinary psychologists! And yet how difficult to decide which school is closer to the truth! Whether the human soul a shadow seated in the house of sin? Or, as I thought of Giordano Bruno, the body lies in the spirit? The separation of soul and body - the same unfathomable mystery, and the Union.
№ 862   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:41