the decline [Theme]

The big always comes from the small. This happens with everything - living and inanimate. Sometimes this leads to prosperity and progress, in other circumstances it can be the beginning of the end.
№ 446341   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:00
At that moment I experienced a feeling alien to people, but well known to animals subject to us. I experienced what a rabbit feels when he returns to his hole and suddenly finds that the diggers have dug his dwelling to the ground. Then for the first time I vaguely felt what later became quite clear to me, which had been oppressing me for many days - a feeling of dethronement, the conviction that I was no longer the king of the Earth, but an animal among other creatures under the heel of the Martians.
№ 442331   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2022 / 23:03
All mortals are drawn to decline, said Sister Illuminata, which means to pain, to suffering. She added that the devil is always trying to convince people that they are not angels, but just animals. That's why nothing turns a person into a howling beast like pain. Nothing wears out the soul like sickness. Nothing is more discouraging than the stench. Nothing drags us down like mud.
№ 435353   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 19:57
In order for there to be a decline and a rise, it is necessary that there be a bottom and a top. But there is no bottom and top, it lives only in the human brain, in the homeland of illusions.
№ 424655   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:30
The high-tech industry, which lives in Silicon valley, or rapidly growing, or sharply in decline. In this area is always this: you're either thriving or instantly lose everything - there is no middle way.
№ 394926   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 21:57