female sexuality [Theme]

Weak men believe that a woman should be fragile and tender. Only the strong choose strength.
№ 432778   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:36
At school for my wives, I was taught how to meet a man from work, how to pacify my discontent and bad temper, how to wash and massage his feet, how to be silent and give him a lot of space for thought. It was repeated that a woman's hands, heels and voice should be soft. Showed how to walk silently. It was said that the hair should be let down to the waist, because a woman with long hair looks defenseless. You can grab them, reel them on a fist - and the wife will be quiet. Men feel stronger if they see weakness next to them.
№ 432566   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:06
In some women, most of the nerve endings are concentrated in the clitoris, and there are not many in the vagina. Women of this type may enjoy long clitoral stimulation, but they do not get much pleasure directly from penetration. Another category of women, on the contrary, is distinguished by a high innervation of the vagina, and in order to experience an orgasm, only penetration is enough for them. In the third category of women, the nerve endings can be concentrated in the perineum or in the anus, and such women can not only love anal sex, but also reach during its orgasm, while women with a different type of location of nerve endings can not only fail excite, but also hurt them. In addition, some women have nerve endings closer to the surface so they have no problem reaching orgasm, while other women with deeper nerve endings, as well as their sexual partners, have to be patient and resourceful to reach climax. Culture and upbringing will certainly affect how you reach orgasm and whether it is easy or difficult, but that is not the main factor. Such reasoning causes millions of women to feel unnecessary guilt and shame, or, conversely, makes them feel like "perverts." <...> Whatever your sexual preferences, you ... should know that these preferences may be due to your physiology.
№ 416752   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:09